Uti and Xerophthalmia - from FDA reports
Xerophthalmia is reported only by a few people with Uti. We study 5 people who have Xerophthalmia and Uti from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
5 people who have Uti and Xerophthalmia are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Xerophthalmia *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Xerophthalmia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 20 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels): 1 person, 20.00%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 20.00%
- Hepatitis C: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Abnormal: 1 person, 20.00%
- Blood Pressure Management: 1 person, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zanaflex: 2 people, 40.00%
- Synthroid: 2 people, 40.00%
- Phenergan: 2 people, 40.00%
- Nexium: 2 people, 40.00%
- Mobic: 2 people, 40.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 60.00%
- Abasia (inability to walk): 2 people, 40.00%
- Stomatitis (inflammation of mucous membrane of mouth): 2 people, 40.00%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Faeces Discolored: 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Xerophthalmia with Uti?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Xerophthalmia
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 123,858 Uti patients)
Xerophthalmia (eye fails to produce tears) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, depression, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 1,146 Xerophthalmia patients).
Drugs that are associated with XerophthalmiaXerophthalmia (629 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause XerophthalmiaXerophthalmia (496 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Uti and Xerophthalmia
- Support group for people who have Uti (545 members)
- Support group for people who have Xerophthalmia (17 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- There is a class action lawsuit against Truvada and urinary tract diseases. I have an excellent lawyer.
- My eyes weep all day. My eyes sensitive to tv only at night. Eyes dry out at night. Crust on lashes and eyelids in morning. Though it was alergies had eye trouble since june. Take lorazepam before going to bed
- I no longer have the symptoms but I feel like I need to tell my story to as many people as I can. I have been using Restasis for 6 months or so before I realized the cyclosporine in it as an active ingredient causes all kinds of weird side effects. I am an engineer and work in front of the...
- I have severe dry eyes and I am on Cimzia.
- I have been taking amlodipine besylate for about three months. About a month ago, I began using sildenafil for ED. I have had dry eye syndrome for the past two weeks and the only thing I can tie it to is the sildenafil. I don't recall having the same problem with cialis. Has anyone else had a...
- Will you have Shivering with Montelukast Sodium?
- Will you have Ringing In The Ears with Glutathione?
- Amaryl and Aldactone drug interaction
- Will you have Tongue Biting with Norvasc?
- Will you have Angioedema with Atopy?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Shivering?
- Support group for people who take Glutathione and have Ringing In The Ears?
- Support group for people who take Amaryl and Aldactone
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and have Tongue Biting?
- Support group for people who have Atopy and Angioedema?
- What to expect when you take Montelukast Sodium and have Shivering?
- What to expect when you take Glutathione and have Ringing In The Ears?
- What to expect when you take Amaryl and Aldactone
- What to expect when you take Norvasc and have Tongue Biting?
- What to expect when you have Atopy and Angioedema?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Montelukast Sodium and have Shivering
- Care Guide for people who take Glutathione and have Ringing In The Ears
- Care Guide for people who take Amaryl and Aldactone
- Care Guide for people who take Norvasc and have Tongue Biting
- Care Guide for people who have Atopy and Angioedema
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.