Who have Xiith nerve injury with Uti - from FDA reports
There is no Xiith Nerve Injury reported by people with Uti yet. We study people who have Xiith Nerve Injury and Uti from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Xiith nerve injury with Uti?
You are not alone:
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 146,267 Uti patients)
Xiith Nerve Injury
Xiith nerve injury has been reported by people with local anaesthesia, rheumatoid arthritis, surgery, salivary hypersecretion, antiplatelet therapy (latest reports from 9 Xiith nerve injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Xiith nerve injuryXiith nerve injury (7 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Xiith nerve injuryXiith nerve injury (6 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Eastern Arborvitae and Valerian drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Rhabdomyolysis with Glyburide? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Warm Shock with Loratadine Redidose? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Welts with Afinitor? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Angioneurotic Edema with Afinitor? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Aptiom, B-12, Calan Sr, Synthroid, Vitamin B-2, Aspirin for a 43 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Xigduo Xr, Ramipril, Hctz, Droxia, Crestor, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.