Who have Hidradenitis with Uveitis - from FDA reports
Hidradenitis is reported only by a few people with Uveitis. We study 3 people who have Hidradenitis and Uveitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3 people who have Uveitis and Hidradenitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uveitis and experience Hidradenitis *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Uveitis and experience Hidradenitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 2 people, 66.67%
- Soft Tissue Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Skin Disorder (skin disease): 1 person, 33.33%
- Seborrheic Dermatitis (a common, inflammatory skin condition that causes flaky, white to yellowish scales to form on oily areas such as the scalp): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 1 person, 33.33%
- Fungal Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 33.33%
- Diuretic Therapy: 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 3 people, 100.00%
- Solu-Medrol: 1 person, 33.33%
- Simponi: 1 person, 33.33%
- Remicade: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pantoprazole: 1 person, 33.33%
- Ondansetron: 1 person, 33.33%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 33.33%
- Maxidex: 1 person, 33.33%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 33.33%
- Spindle Cell Sarcoma (a type of connective tissue cancer in which the cells): 1 person, 33.33%
- Brain Mass: 1 person, 33.33%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 33.33%
- Drug Effect Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Groin Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 1 person, 33.33%
- Injection Site Reaction: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metastases To Adrenals (cancer spreads to adrenal gland of kidney): 1 person, 33.33%
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Hidradenitis with Uveitis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Hidradenitis and Uveitis
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uveitis (inflammation of the uvea) can be treated by Prednisone, Pred forte, Methotrexate, Durezol, Prednisolone acetate (latest reports from 11,112 Uveitis patients)
Hidradenitis (chronic disease of a type of sweat gland) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, hidradenitis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, depression (latest reports from 4,401 Hidradenitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with HidradenitisHidradenitis (405 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HidradenitisHidradenitis (229 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Uveitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Appetite Increased with Morphine? - 2 seconds ago
- Bactrim and Prilosec drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Suffocation Feeling with Tamiflu? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Osteomyelitis with Flexeril? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Fluid Retention with Orenitram? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Water Retention with Orenitram? - 7 seconds ago
- Taxotere and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Dandruff with Flolan? - 9 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Tham drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Caffeine Overdose with Gaga? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 41 minutes ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 59 minutes ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Enbrel, Simponi Aria, Diclofenac Sodium, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Omeprazole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Tessalon - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Doxy-sleep-aid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Anastrozole - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Crestor - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.