Vaginal haemorrhage and Radiation exposure during pregnancy - from FDA reports
There is no Radiation Exposure During Pregnancy reported by people with Vaginal Haemorrhage yet. We study people who have Radiation Exposure During Pregnancy and Vaginal Haemorrhage from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Radiation exposure during pregnancy and Vaginal haemorrhage?
- Check symptoms - is your radiation exposure during pregnancy caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRadiation exposure during pregnancy and Vaginal haemorrhage from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vaginal haemorrhage (vaginal bleeding) (latest reports from 28,735 Vaginal haemorrhage patients)
Radiation Exposure During Pregnancy
Radiation exposure during pregnancy has been reported by people with breast infection, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 9 Radiation exposure during pregnancy patients).