Will you have Tinnitus with Vascular dementia - from FDA reports
Tinnitus is found among people with Vascular dementia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Namenda and have Coronary heart disease. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Vascular dementia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tinnitus and Vascular dementia, and their synonyms.
What is Vascular dementia?
Vascular dementia (vascular dementia is a general term describing problems with reasoning, planning, judgment, memory and other thought) can be treated by Aricept, Donepezil, Donepezil hydrochloride, Exelon, Gabapentin (latest reports from 24,230 Vascular dementia patients)
What is Tinnitus?
Tinnitus (a ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 36,999 Tinnitus patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
10 people who have Vascular Dementia and Tinnitus are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vascular Dementia and experience Tinnitus *:
- female: 80 %
- male: 20 %
Age of people who have Vascular Dementia and experience Tinnitus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 3 people, 30.00%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 3 people, 30.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 1 person, 10.00%
- Cerebral Atherosclerosis (hardening of the brain arteries): 1 person, 10.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 10.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Namenda: 5 people, 50.00%
- Reclast: 3 people, 30.00%
- Plavix: 3 people, 30.00%
- Norvasc: 3 people, 30.00%
- Nitroglycerin: 3 people, 30.00%
- Lisinopril: 3 people, 30.00%
- Coreg: 3 people, 30.00%
- Zoloft: 2 people, 20.00%
- Geodon: 2 people, 20.00%
- Seroquel: 1 person, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 30.00%
- Atrophy (wasting away of a part of the body): 3 people, 30.00%
- Bone Pain: 3 people, 30.00%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 3 people, 30.00%
- Mental Status Changes (general changes in brain function, such as confusion, amnesia (memory loss), loss of alertness, loss of orientation): 3 people, 30.00%
- Weakness: 2 people, 20.00%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2 people, 20.00%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 20.00%
- Dysphemia (stammering or stuttering): 2 people, 20.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 2 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tinnitus with Vascular dementia?
You are not alone, use our "Ginger Health" app to:
- connect with people like you who have Tinnitus and Vascular dementia
- use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Tinnitus with Vascular dementia
Severity of Tinnitus *:
- least: 100 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with TinnitusTinnitus (2,630 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TinnitusTinnitus (2,415 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Vascular dementiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paradoxical Drug Reaction with Simponi? - now
- Will you have X-Ray Abnormal with Zymar? - 3 seconds ago
- L-Theanine and Safed-Chandan drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Norco and Naftin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Aplastic Anemia with Cyanokit? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Occipital-Frontal Circumference with Ludiomil? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Bones with Augmentin? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have High Blood Sugar with Hypothyroidism - Primary? - 8 seconds ago
- Ginkgo and K+10 drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Maleate; Benazepril Hydrochloride and Baby Aspirin drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Xarelto - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Abilify, Sertraline for a 44 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 89 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Warfarin Sodium, Metoprolol Tartrate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Midodrine Hydrochloride - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Spironolactone - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- Prediction of Losartan Potassium for a 78 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Cozaar - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Stiolto Respimat - 17 hours ago
- Prediction of Ativan for a 46 year old woman - 18 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Labetalol Hydrocloride - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.