Venous thrombosis and Itching
Itching is found among people with Venous thrombosis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Itching with Venous thrombosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who have Venous thrombosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
16 people who have Venous Thrombosis and Itching are studied.
What is Venous thrombosis?
Venous thrombosis (blood clot (thrombus) that forms within a vein) is found to be associated with 1,166 drugs and 648 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Itching?
Itching is found to be associated with 4,462 drugs and 4,362 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Itching in Venous thrombosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Venous Thrombosis and experienced Itching *:
- female: 25 %
- male: 75 %
Age of people who have Venous Thrombosis and experienced Itching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 4 people, 25.00%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 4 people, 25.00%
- Depression: 4 people, 25.00%
- Upper Respiratory Tract Infection: 4 people, 25.00%
- Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels): 1 person, 6.25%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 6.25%
- Behcet's Syndrome (involves inflammation of the blood vessels): 1 person, 6.25%
- Blood Testosterone Decreased: 1 person, 6.25%
- Cerebral Infarction (less blood supply to brain resulting tissue damage): 1 person, 6.25%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 1 person, 6.25%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Arixtra: 5 people, 31.25%
- Vitamin D3: 4 people, 25.00%
- Lovenox: 4 people, 25.00%
- Clopidogrel: 4 people, 25.00%
- Hydrea: 4 people, 25.00%
- Tamsulosin: 4 people, 25.00%
- Jakafi: 4 people, 25.00%
- Amlodipine: 4 people, 25.00%
- Lyrica: 2 people, 12.50%
- Cellcept: 2 people, 12.50%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Rashes (redness): 10 people, 62.50%
- Haematocrit Decreased: 6 people, 37.50%
- Joint Swelling: 5 people, 31.25%
- Peripheral Swelling: 5 people, 31.25%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 5 people, 31.25%
- White Blood Cell Count Increased: 4 people, 25.00%
- Primary Myelofibrosis (primary disorder of the bone marrow): 4 people, 25.00%
- Infection: 4 people, 25.00%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 4 people, 25.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 4 people, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Itching?Check whether Itching is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Venous thrombosis (5,855 reports)
- Itching (330,813 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Itching:
- Itching in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Itching in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Itching in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Itching:
- Prednisone: 14,612 reports
- Aspirin: 12,993 reports
- Humira: 12,525 reports
- Methotrexate: 11,960 reports
- Enbrel: 11,906 reports
- Dupixent: 11,478 reports
- Adapalene: 11,476 reports
- Metformin: 7,611 reports
- Cosentyx: 7,536 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,534 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,462 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Itching:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 16,747 reports
- Psoriasis: 12,849 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,545 reports
- High blood pressure: 11,848 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 9,972 reports
- Acne: 7,656 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,362 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Itching and Venous thrombosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Qvar Redihaler and Dymista drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Robaxin and Malignant Hypertension (Arteriolar Nephrosclerosis) - 12 seconds ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Upper Respiratory Tract Inflammation - 15 seconds ago
- Pataday and Tymlos drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Sevoflurane drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Synthroid and Folate drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Contrave and Constipation - 34 seconds ago
- Desferal and Skin Abscess - 36 seconds ago
- Rituxan and Generalized Anxiety Disorder - 48 seconds ago
- Mycophenolate Mofetil Hydrochloride and Nausea And Vomiting - 53 seconds ago