Ventricular tachycardia and Acute kidney failure - from FDA reports
Acute kidney failure is found among people with Ventricular tachycardia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Lasix and have Cardiac failure. This review analyzes which people have Acute kidney failure with Ventricular tachycardia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47 people who have Ventricular tachycardia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 14, 2017
47 people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and Acute Kidney Failure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Acute Kidney Failure *:
- female: 22.22 %
- male: 77.78 %
Age of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Acute Kidney Failure *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 4.44 %
- 50-59: 20.0 %
- 60+: 75.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cardiac Failure (10 people, 21.28%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (9 people, 19.15%)
- Myocardial Ischaemia (6 people, 12.77%)
- High Blood Pressure (6 people, 12.77%)
- Depression (5 people, 10.64%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lasix (17 people, 36.17%)
- Furosemide (13 people, 27.66%)
- Carvedilol (13 people, 27.66%)
- Digoxin (11 people, 23.40%)
- Aspirin (10 people, 21.28%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hypotension (11 people, 23.40%)
- Infection (8 people, 17.02%)
- Fever (8 people, 17.02%)
- Hyperkalemia (7 people, 14.89%)
- Cardiac Failure (7 people, 14.89%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acute kidney failure and Ventricular tachycardia?
- Check symptoms - is your acute kidney failure caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcute kidney failure and Ventricular tachycardia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) can be treated by Metoprolol tartrate, Atenolol, Verapamil hydrochloride, Flecainide acetate, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 17,009 Ventricular tachycardia patients)
Acute Kidney Failure
Acute kidney failure has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple myeloma, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 87,301 Acute kidney failure patients).
Browse all symptoms of Ventricular tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acute kidney failureAcute kidney failure
Other conditions that could case Acute kidney failureAcute kidney failure
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hello guys, My name is favour i'm 39 male I have been using dexamethasone(tablets) with Cyproheptadine(caplet), i was too skinny and i needed to add up some flesh and based on a friend's advice i started taking one caplet of Cyproheptadine daily and 1mg of dexacortin(dexamethasone) , in no ...
when metformin was used for my diabetes my complete metabolic panel was normal but sitagliptin was added and my kidney function started getting abnormal. I stopped taking metformin per my md and 3months later my kidney functions got worse. lactic acid level also went up.
You may be interested in these reviews
I have Narcolepsy and my kidney function has dropped from 47 to 40 in three weeks. Anything I can do to help my kidney function improve or protect my kidneys when using stimulants. All I do is sleep around the clock when I don't medicate