Ventricular tachycardia and Labile blood pressure - from FDA reports
Labile blood pressure is reported only by a few people with Ventricular tachycardia. We study 1 people who have Labile blood pressure and Ventricular tachycardia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Ventricular Tachycardia and Labile Blood Pressure is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Labile Blood Pressure *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Labile Blood Pressure *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Magnesium Sulfate: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Live Birth: 1 person, 100.00%
- Labor Induction: 1 person, 100.00%
- Foetal Distress Syndrome (altered heart rate or rhythm and leading tocompromised blood flow or changes in blood chemistry of foetus): 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 100.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Labile blood pressure
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ventricular tachycardia and Labile blood pressure
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) can be treated by Metoprolol tartrate, Atenolol, Verapamil hydrochloride, Flecainide acetate, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 17,009 Ventricular tachycardia patients)
Labile Blood Pressure
Labile blood pressure (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,356 Labile blood pressure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labile blood pressureLabile blood pressure (822 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Labile blood pressureLabile blood pressure (469 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ventricular tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and Labile Blood Pressure
- Support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia (31 members)
- Support group for people who have Labile Blood Pressure (4 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My father took Amaryl more than 5 years and recently is having occasional VT which lasts only 5 minutes. Still, it is very concerning. I would take any information about this matter. For your information, he has not have any cardiovascular issue at all for his 74 years life.
- I have Ventricular Tachycardia and also have a defibrillator with a Pace Maker should i be taking Viagra.I am taking a quarter of a 100 MG. pill of Viagra.
- I can’t believe this connection I been taking it for five years and now have vt
- I am 62 yrs old. Took Claritin for the first time this past February and ended up in the hospital with cardiac arrhythmias. Ended up going into V tach twice and in Vfib once all in a 5 day period. Still here to talk about it but I now have a defibulator for the rest of my life. I only took the...
- Has anyone been on 50 mg XL once a day then changed to taking ever other day? I have been taking for about 3 years and my head feels in a fog most weeks.
- What to expect when you take Ephedra and have Hypothyroids?
- Will you have Hyperlipidaemia with Prostatomegaly?
- Will you have Kidney Failure with Tarka?
- Will you have Hemiparesis with Mirapex?
- Will you have Dyspnea with Cardizem?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Prostatomegaly and Hyperlipidaemia?
- Support group for people who take Tarka and have Kidney Failure?
- Support group for people who take Mirapex and have Hemiparesis?
- Support group for people who take Cardizem and have Dyspnea?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Fluid Overload?
- Hi. Can you tell me more about what’s causing you distress? Hope is necessary. God is with you.
- Hey try Epson salts. The stuff most folks use for bath water. Read the back of it and it tells you...
- HI I am a female 75 years old. Have been on imbruvica for 3 years was on stronger dose, have kidney...
- Very red face but only have 1 1/2 days left of the subscription. Safe to finish?
- I have been onAlmodipine for several years. The most recent refill of the drug was made by a...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.