Who have Labile blood pressure with Ventricular tachycardia - from FDA reports
Labile blood pressure is reported only by a few people with Ventricular tachycardia. We study 2 people who have Labile blood pressure and Ventricular tachycardia from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
2 people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and Labile Blood Pressure are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Labile Blood Pressure *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Labile Blood Pressure *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ventricular Fibrillation (abnormally irregular heart rhythm): 1 person, 50.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Magnesium Sulfate: 1 person, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 2 people, 100.00%
- Live Birth: 1 person, 50.00%
- Labor Induction: 1 person, 50.00%
- Foetal Distress Syndrome (altered heart rate or rhythm and leading tocompromised blood flow or changes in blood chemistry of foetus): 1 person, 50.00%
- Drug Exposure During Pregnancy: 1 person, 50.00%
- Brugada Syndrome (life-threatening heart rhythm disorder): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Labile blood pressure with Ventricular tachycardia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Labile blood pressure and Ventricular tachycardia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) can be treated by Metoprolol tartrate, Atenolol, Verapamil hydrochloride, Flecainide acetate, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 18,973 Ventricular tachycardia patients)
Labile Blood Pressure
Labile blood pressure (wildly fluctuating blood pressure) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood cholesterol, asthma (latest reports from 1,468 Labile blood pressure patients).
Drugs that are associated with Labile blood pressureLabile blood pressure (839 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Labile blood pressureLabile blood pressure (480 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ventricular tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Coumadin and Magnesium Oxide - now
- Will you have Leukemia - Acute Myeloid (Aml) with Lisinopril? - now
- Will you have Nasopharyngitis with Genital Herpes? - a second ago
- Will you have Abdominal Haematoma with Rapaflo? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemophilus Bacteraemia with Vitamin B12? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Appetite Increased with Vitamin B6? - 3 seconds ago
- Penicillin and Norfloxacin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hives with Sodium Chloride In Plastic Container? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Consciousness - Decreased with Dicyclomine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Stuporous with Dicyclomine Hydrochloride? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Fosamax - 2 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 35 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Pregabalin, Imbruvica for a 76 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Entresto - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - an hour ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Vitamin D3, Atorvastatin Calcium, Lansoprazole, Finasteride, Doxazosin Mesylate, Xiidra - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Meloxicam, Vitamin D, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Nexplanon, Nitrofurantoin for a 26 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Protonix, Singulair, Robaxin, Dymista, Tramadol, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Vitamin D3, Meloxicam, Tylenol, Mucinex, Loratadine - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.