Ventricular tachycardia and Lack of strength - from FDA reports
Lack of strength is found among people with Ventricular tachycardia, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Cordarone and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Lack of strength with Ventricular tachycardia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who have Ventricular tachycardia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
57 people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and Lack Of Strength are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Lack Of Strength *:
- female: 43.64 %
- male: 56.36 %
Age of people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and experience Lack Of Strength *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 3.92 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 7.84 %
- 40-49: 1.96 %
- 50-59: 17.65 %
- 60+: 68.63 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 10 people, 17.54%
- Cardiac Failure: 5 people, 8.77%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 7.02%
- High Blood Pressure: 4 people, 7.02%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 3 people, 5.26%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cordarone: 8 people, 14.04%
- Lasix: 6 people, 10.53%
- Coumadin: 5 people, 8.77%
- Coreg: 5 people, 8.77%
- Carvedilol: 5 people, 8.77%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 16 people, 28.07%
- Dizziness: 13 people, 22.81%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12 people, 21.05%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 12 people, 21.05%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 12 people, 21.05%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lack of strength
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) can be treated by Metoprolol tartrate, Atenolol, Verapamil hydrochloride, Flecainide acetate, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 17,009 Ventricular tachycardia patients)
Lack Of Strength
Lack of strength has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 303,653 Lack of strength patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lack of strengthLack of strength (1,766 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lack of strengthLack of strength (5,231 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ventricular tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and Lack Of Strength
- Support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia (30 members)
- Support group for people who have Lack Of Strength (309 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- I have Ventricular Tachycardia and also have a defibrillator with a Pace Maker should i be taking Viagra.I am taking a quarter of a 100 MG. pill of Viagra.
- I have been on Plavix for almost one month. I have muscle weakness and aching from my hips to my knees. It's not all the time. I do have good days without symptoms. Does anyone have a solution. I've always been an active person but this has limited my ability to move!
- I had an episode of monomorphic v tach after taking prednisone a day and a half before. Got echos, mri, stress tests, stress echos, and an EP study and nothing abnormal has come out of it. Im 23 years old, and now im paranoid. I had a similar episode about a month ago, where i was given 60 mg of...
- I can’t believe this connection I been taking it for five years and now have vt
- What to expect when you take Ofloxacin and have Groin Pain?
- What to expect when you take Nexavar and have Occult Blood?
- Will you have Crohns with Alendronic Acid?
- Excedrin and Esomeprazole Magnesium drug interaction
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm Malignant with Norvasc?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alendronic Acid and have Crohns?
- Support group for people who take Excedrin and Esomeprazole Magnesium
- Support group for people who take Norvasc and have Lung Neoplasm Malignant?
- Support group for people who take Bethanechol Chloride and have Blood Osmolarity Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Captopril And Hydrochlorothiazide and have Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- hi im chrystina ill write more when i know that the entire heartfelt letter i just got done writing...
- I’m currently on day three of kflex and my resting heartbeat has been over 100 for two solid days...
- Hi all So glad this group is here! All these strange symptoms that come with aging/menopause. ...
- Hi all, My name is Marlayne and I have stage 4 metastatic breast cancer. First diagnosed in 1996...
- I've been taking Clonazepam for yrs now recently experiencing Dehydration I'm 78 hiv+ 6 months ago...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.