Ventricular tachycardia and Lactation - abnormal - from FDA reports
There is no Lactation - Abnormal reported by people with Ventricular Tachycardia yet. We study people who have Lactation - Abnormal and Ventricular Tachycardia from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Lactation - abnormal
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
- Become a Care Guide with your experience in Ventricular tachycardia and Lactation - abnormal
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Ventricular tachycardia (rapid heartbeat that originates in one of the lower chambers (the ventricles) of the heart) can be treated by Metoprolol tartrate, Atenolol, Verapamil hydrochloride, Flecainide acetate, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 17,009 Ventricular tachycardia patients)
Lactation - Abnormal
Lactation - abnormal (abnormal secretion of milk from the mammary glands) has been reported by people with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 106 Lactation - abnormal patients).
Drugs that are associated with Lactation - abnormalLactation - abnormal (90 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Lactation - abnormalLactation - abnormal (64 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Ventricular tachycardiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia and Lactation - Abnormal
- Support group for people who have Ventricular Tachycardia (31 members)
- Support group for people who have Lactation - Abnormal (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- My father took Amaryl more than 5 years and recently is having occasional VT which lasts only 5 minutes. Still, it is very concerning. I would take any information about this matter. For your information, he has not have any cardiovascular issue at all for his 74 years life.
- I was taking 'nutrilite ginkgo biloba siberian ginseng', after some days VT had occured, due to that rectal thrombosis, ICD was placed, brain stoke also happened. Because of that right side paralysis from which currently I am recovering.
- I recently visited a heart specialist at Johns Hopkins and was told that I need to go on an anticoagulant because of my ventricular tachycardia. The doctor at Hopkins says Eliquis is not approved for ventricular tachycardia and says I should go on Warfarin. My local heart doctor suggests that...
- i recently told my doc( who prescribed Levofloxicin for a bacterial infection) that I can NOT take any meds that cause v-tach or long Qt. She said no problem. Took the pill. Noticed on the information enclosure that it DOES cause long at and tachycardia. Yike! Anyone else have experience with...
- I have Ventricular Tachycardia and also have a defibrillator with a Pace Maker should i be taking Viagra.I am taking a quarter of a 100 MG. pill of Viagra.
- Will you have Skin Rash with Moringa?
- Will you have Skin - Yellow with Excedrin?
- Will you have Edema with B-12?
- Will you have Anxiety with Eliquis?
- Will you have Glossodynia with Mirtazapine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Moringa and have Skin Rash?
- Support group for people who take Excedrin and have Skin - Yellow?
- Support group for people who take B-12 and have Edema?
- Support group for people who take Eliquis and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Mirtazapine and have Glossodynia?
- I reported that my leg swelled up after I took Cefuroxime Axetil. Why isn't it in here? It still...
- Hi I am using zolpidem for app 5 years, but developed BMS 2 years ago. Struggling with extreme...
- I read some wear proypylene glycol was invented in the 60's for boiler pipe cleaning . Now used in...
- My self in my opinion I would never take miralax with polyethylene glycol or glycol . Trying to...
- Sorry to hear about your problem . I too have had the brown discharge from my penis . Being a male...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.