Vitamin d deficiency and Pityriasis rosea - from FDA reports
Pityriasis rosea is reported only by a few people with Vitamin d deficiency. We study 1 people who have Pityriasis rosea and Vitamin d deficiency from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Vitamin D Deficiency and Pityriasis Rosea is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vitamin D Deficiency and experience Pityriasis Rosea *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Vitamin D Deficiency and experience Pityriasis Rosea *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Supplementation Therapy: 1 person, 100.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 100.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Pityriasis rosea with Vitamin d deficiency?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pityriasis rosea
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Vitamin D Deficiency
Vitamin d deficiency can be treated by Vitamin d, Multivitamin, Drisdol, Ergocalciferol, Calcitriol (latest reports from 11,569 Vitamin d deficiency patients)
Pityriasis rosea (itchy rash develops over the trunk and extremities) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease, birth control, acne (latest reports from 324 Pityriasis rosea patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pityriasis roseaPityriasis rosea (229 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pityriasis roseaPityriasis rosea (165 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Vitamin d deficiencya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Vitamin D Deficiency and Pityriasis Rosea
- Support group for people who have Vitamin D Deficiency (71 members)
- Support group for people who have Pityriasis Rosea (28 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Sir/ mam i m taking maxgalin m er 75mg for last 6 months but feel very tired all the day time so feel lack of energy and also have vit d deficiency so pl sggest me proper diet and proper vit d supplement every day Thnks
- Low on vitamin d I take a supplement & get cramps dihirea weak does anyone else have this problem?
- I started taking Lamotrigine back in February 2016 and that would be my first Spring season in Georgia. I broke out with a rash in May 2016 and went to my Dermatologist who diagnosed me with Pityriasis Rosea. She prescribed me with Triamcinolone Cream and told me that sun exposure may help. ...
- I started spiro a few months ago and recently got a rash that’s covered my whole body. Not only that but it’s so uncomfortable, I went to my derm and was diagnosed with PR. I just don’t understand where it came from I am 22 years old and have never even had chicken pox. Wondering if it’s a...
- I just got Pityriasis Rosea. I've had CLL for 2 1/2 years. Is there any treatment?
- Will you have Dyssomnia with Daytrana?
- Will you have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased with Dilantin?
- Will you have Slow Rhr with Folate Deficiency?
- Will you have Slow Resting Heart Rate with Folate Deficiency?
- Will you have Slow Heart Rate with Folate Deficiency?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Daytrana and have Dyssomnia?
- Support group for people who take Dilantin and have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased?
- Support group for people who have Folate Deficiency and Slow Rhr?
- Support group for people who have Folate Deficiency and Slow Resting Heart Rate?
- Support group for people who have Folate Deficiency and Slow Heart Rate?
- What to expect when you take Daytrana and have Dyssomnia?
- What to expect when you take Dilantin and have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased?
- What to expect when you have Folate Deficiency and Slow Rhr?
- What to expect when you have Folate Deficiency and Slow Resting Heart Rate?
- What to expect when you have Folate Deficiency and Slow Heart Rate?
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes L-lysine
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Jardiance
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Zyvox
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.