Who have Tinnitus aggravated with Vitamin supplementation - from FDA reports
Tinnitus aggravated is found among people with Vitamin supplementation, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 106 people who have Vitamin supplementation from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
106 people who have Vitamin Supplementation and Tinnitus Aggravated are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Vitamin Supplementation and experience Tinnitus Aggravated *:
- female: 68.32 %
- male: 31.68 %
Age of people who have Vitamin Supplementation and experience Tinnitus Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.28 %
- 20-29: 2.56 %
- 30-39: 5.13 %
- 40-49: 8.97 %
- 50-59: 17.95 %
- 60+: 64.1 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Cholesterol: 33 people, 31.13%
- High Blood Pressure: 33 people, 31.13%
- Depression: 23 people, 21.70%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 19 people, 17.92%
- Pain: 18 people, 16.98%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 14 people, 13.21%
- Stress And Anxiety: 13 people, 12.26%
- Mineral Supplementation: 12 people, 11.32%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 12 people, 11.32%
- Diabetes: 11 people, 10.38%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 33 people, 31.13%
- Folic Acid: 18 people, 16.98%
- Fish Oil: 16 people, 15.09%
- Vitamin D: 13 people, 12.26%
- Methotrexate: 13 people, 12.26%
- Vitamin D3: 13 people, 12.26%
- Lyrica: 11 people, 10.38%
- Lipitor: 10 people, 9.43%
- Vitamin B12: 9 people, 8.49%
- Pantoprazole: 8 people, 7.55%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Dizziness: 34 people, 32.08%
- Headache (pain in head): 21 people, 19.81%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 17 people, 16.04%
- Joint Pain: 16 people, 15.09%
- Breathing Difficulty: 16 people, 15.09%
- Stress And Anxiety: 15 people, 14.15%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 15 people, 14.15%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 15 people, 14.15%
- Fall: 13 people, 12.26%
- Hearing Loss: 13 people, 12.26%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tinnitus aggravated with Vitamin supplementation?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tinnitus aggravated and Vitamin supplementation
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Vitamin supplementation can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d, Centrum, Fish oil, Vitamin c (latest reports from 26,973 Vitamin supplementation patients)
Tinnitus aggravated (aggravated ringing in the ears) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, pain, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 269 Tinnitus aggravated patients).
Drugs that are associated with Tinnitus aggravatedTinnitus aggravated (502 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Tinnitus aggravatedTinnitus aggravated (255 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Vitamin supplementationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gilchrist'S Disease with Bromfed-Dm? - 2 seconds ago
- Dymista and Zaxopam drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Protein - Urine with Tarka? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Blood Bilirubin Increased with Radix Angelicae? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Protein with Tarka? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Proteinuria with Tarka? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Albumin - Urine with Tarka? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Albuminuria with Tarka? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine Albumin with Tarka? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Villitis Of Unknown Etiology with Prednisone? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Clonidine, L-methylfolate, Zyrtec, Xarelto, Prilosec, Dilaudid, Percocet, Metoprolol Tartrate, Simvastatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Xarelto, L-methylfolate - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Humira, Candex, Plaquenil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old man who takes Xolair - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Requip, Tramadol for a 56 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Aspirin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Folate - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Plavix, Lipitor, Turmeric, Glucosamine, Folate - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old woman who takes Prolia, Exemestane - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.