Vulval cancer and Acupuncture and pain - from FDA reports
Acupuncture and pain is reported only by a few people with Vulval cancer. We study 3 people who have Acupuncture and pain and Vulval cancer from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 28, 2017
3 people who have Vulval Cancer and Acupuncture And Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Vulval Cancer and experience Acupuncture And Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Osteoporosis (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 33.33%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (2 people, 66.67%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 33.33%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 33.33%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 33.33%)
- Albuterol (1 person, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Wrist Fracture (1 person, 33.33%)
- Joint Lock (1 person, 33.33%)
- Hypokalemia (1 person, 33.33%)
- Feeling Hot (1 person, 33.33%)
- Bone Loss (1 person, 33.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Acupuncture and pain and Vulval cancer?
- Check symptoms - is your acupuncture and pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAcupuncture and pain and Vulval cancer from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Vulval cancer (latest reports from 386 Vulval cancer patients)
Acupuncture And Pain
Acupuncture and pain has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, birth control (latest reports from 494,244 Acupuncture and pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Vulval cancera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
Other conditions that could case Acupuncture and painAcupuncture and pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi, I have been having severe cramps for a couple weeks now. About a month ago I started having diarrhea, tmi I know, and then a couple weeks later I was constipated. I have been having irregular bleeding with clots and also discharge with a bit of odor. I have severe pressure when I have both ...