Wasting and Cholelithiasis - from FDA reports
Cholelithiasis is reported only by a few people with Wasting. We study 2 people who have Cholelithiasis and Wasting from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 18, 2017
2 people who have Wasting and Cholelithiasis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Wasting and experience Cholelithiasis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Age of people who have Wasting and experience Cholelithiasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Supplementation Therapy (2 people, 100.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (2 people, 100.00%)
- Enterocolitis Infectious (1 person, 50.00%)
- Enteritis Infectious (1 person, 50.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira (2 people, 100.00%)
- Fish Oil (2 people, 100.00%)
- Cipro (2 people, 100.00%)
- Vitamin D (1 person, 50.00%)
- Testosterone (1 person, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased (2 people, 100.00%)
- Skin Exfoliation (2 people, 100.00%)
- Joint Swelling (2 people, 100.00%)
- Dehydration (2 people, 100.00%)
- Abscess (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Cholelithiasis and Wasting?
- Check symptoms - is your cholelithiasis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCholelithiasis and Wasting from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Wasting (disease causes muscle and fat tissue to ""waste"" away) can be treated by Flexeril, Zanaflex, Baclofen (latest reports from 8,693 Wasting patients)
Cholelithiasis (the presence or formation of gallstones in the gallbladder or bile ducts) has been reported by people with birth control, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain (latest reports from 33,398 Cholelithiasis patients).
Browse all symptoms of Wastinga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
Other conditions that could case CholelithiasisCholelithiasis
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
You may be interested in these reviews
My mother is 70 years old and has been taking Atenolol/50mg for over 15 years now. She had her gallbladder removed 10 years ago and yesterday had to have gallstones removed from the remaining ducts. She has suffered great pain and we had never associated her condition with Atenolol until now. Is ...
Hi I was diagnosed with Adult Stills Disease almost a year ago. In remission now but elevated liver tests and ultrasound have revealed issue with my gallbladder. (Basically not able to see it and indications are that it may be because of gallstones. Stitch- like pain below ribs on right. Any ...
Hi. Just found this by accident. Been on Topamax for 8 mths now (migraines). Have lost 40 pounds. A few weeks ago I took a close look at myself and realized that most of what I've lost looks like it's muscle mass that's gone. I realize that we all lose muscle as we age (I'm 65) but this ...
I've been taking vagifem for a year or more, and over weeekend developed upper abdominal pain, nausea and fever. Saw GI Dr yesterday who ordered a CT scan to rule out gallstones and pancreatitis. I'm not sure yet of my diagnosis, but wondered if vagifem caused gallstones?