Weakness and Pain in extremity - from FDA reports
Pain in extremity is found among people with Weakness, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Ampyra and have Multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 94 people who have Weakness from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
94 people who have Weakness and Pain In Extremity are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weakness and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- female: 74.19 %
- male: 25.81 %
Age of people who have Weakness and experience Pain In Extremity *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.32 %
- 20-29: 1.32 %
- 30-39: 11.84 %
- 40-49: 9.21 %
- 50-59: 31.58 %
- 60+: 44.74 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 28 people, 29.79%
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 15.96%
- Pain: 14 people, 14.89%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 11 people, 11.70%
- Blood Pressure Management: 11 people, 11.70%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ampyra: 11 people, 11.70%
- Lyrica: 10 people, 10.64%
- Vitamin B12: 10 people, 10.64%
- Avonex: 9 people, 9.57%
- Calcium: 8 people, 8.51%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain: 31 people, 32.98%
- Joint Pain: 25 people, 26.60%
- Fall: 18 people, 19.15%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 17 people, 18.09%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 17 people, 18.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Weakness or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Weakness to ask questions and learn from experience.
Use your care experience to help people and earn a new income
Weakness can be treated by Multivitamin, Vitamin d, Ambien, Centrum, Melatonin (latest reports from 303,653 Weakness patients)
Pain In Extremity
Pain in extremity has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 179,272 Pain in extremity patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain in extremityPain in extremity (3,460 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain in extremityPain in extremity (3,577 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weaknessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weakness and Pain In Extremity
- Support group for people who have Weakness (316 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain In Extremity (9 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like comments from Individuals who are taking medication the following medications for Myasthenia Gravis [General] Pyridostigmine and Prednisone. I am experiencing increased muscle weakness as I continue to take Prednisone 40 mg once daily. Mostly below the waist in hips and legs. Any...
- Where does the muscle weakness occur. My weakness occurs on my lower back on the left side. What do you do about it? Did the doctor decrease the dosage?
- Weakness in arm and leg after taking ranitidine 150mg twice daily and flexim plus I three times daily
- Trying to weed out muscle weakness a sore legs. Stopped livalo now thinking it's plavix
- Thankyou for inviting me in to your forum......I am a type II who now uses insulin .....Humalog and Lantus. My hand eye coordination is weaker, my body is weaker, but my blood sugars are just fine. I get so frustrated with my sports,....especially Bowling and Golf.....what is going on.....??? ...
- Will you have Ipf with Codeine?
- Will you have Pain Management with Famotidine?
- Will you have Cataract with Carbocaine?
- Will you have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased with Cinnamon?
- Will you have Sleepy with Low Iron?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Codeine and have Ipf?
- Support group for people who take Famotidine and have Pain Management?
- Support group for people who take Carbocaine and have Cataract?
- Support group for people who take Cinnamon and have Aspartate Aminotransferase Increased?
- Support group for people who have Low Iron and Sleepy?
Recent Care Guides
- Pearl (monthly rate: $10.00)
- The kid (monthly rate: $1.00)
- Belindarn (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Marylou wittenborn (monthly rate: $100.00)
- Ledgekay (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.