Weakness and Psoriasis
Psoriasis is found among people with Weakness, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Psoriasis with Weakness. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Weakness from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who have Weakness and Psoriasis are studied.
What is Weakness?
Weakness is found to be associated with 5,164 drugs and 6,087 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin) is found to be associated with 2,258 drugs and 1,579 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Psoriasis in Weakness reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weakness and experienced Psoriasis *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Weakness and experienced Psoriasis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 50 %
- 60+: 25 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 42.86%
- Psoriatic Arthropathy (inflammation of the skin and joints with kin condition which typically causes patches (plaques) of red, scaly skin to develop): 5 people, 35.71%
- Pain: 5 people, 35.71%
- Depression: 5 people, 35.71%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 28.57%
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 21.43%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 14.29%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 14.29%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 14.29%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 2 people, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 5 people, 35.71%
- Vitamin D: 3 people, 21.43%
- Vitamin B12: 3 people, 21.43%
- Multivitamin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Paracetamol: 2 people, 14.29%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Stelara: 2 people, 14.29%
- Zoloft: 1 person, 7.14%
- Cosentyx: 1 person, 7.14%
- Lipitor: 1 person, 7.14%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Drug Ineffective: 4 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 21.43%
- Diarrhea: 3 people, 21.43%
- Skin Discoloration: 3 people, 21.43%
- Depression: 3 people, 21.43%
- Abdominal Distension: 2 people, 14.29%
- Pain In Extremity: 2 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 14.29%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Psoriasis?Check whether Psoriasis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Mohagheghi MA, Omranipur R, Ensani F, Ghannadan A, Shahriaran S, Samiee F, Sedighi Z, "A Case of Advanced Unicentric Retroperitoneal Castleman's Disease, Associated With Psoriasis", Acta Medica Iranica, 2017 May .
- Chiriac A, Brzezinski P, Stolnicu S, Podoleanu C, Moldovan C, Molnar C, Taranu T, "Eosinophilia–A rare possible adverse reaction during anti-tumor necrosis factor-alpha therapy for psoriasis", Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 2016 Mar .
- Malisiewicz B, Murer C, Schmid JP, French LE, Schmid-Grendelmeier P, Navarini AA, "Eosinophilia during psoriasis treatment with TNF antagonists", Dermatology, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Psoriasis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Psoriasis:
All the drugs that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (2,258 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Psoriasis:
All the conditions that are associated with Psoriasis:
- Psoriasis (1,579 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Psoriasis and Weakness, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Breath Odor in Pregabalin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 18 seconds ago
- Dha and Coenzyme Q10 drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Mercaptopurine vs. Ciprofloxacin Hydrochloride - a minute ago
- Graft Versus Host Disease and Stools - Watery - a minute ago
- Graft Versus Host Disease and Diarrhea - a minute ago
- Grape Seed and Copaxone drug interaction - a minute ago
- Flurbiprofen and Lexapro drug interaction - a minute ago
- Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma and Pruritus Aggravated - a minute ago
- Spironolactone and Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased - 2 minutes ago
- Methotrexate and Peritoneal Infection - 2 minutes ago