Weight control and Drug ineffective - from FDA reports
Drug ineffective is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Drug ineffective with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,297 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 25, 2017
1,297 people who have Weight Control and Drug Ineffective are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- female: 90.47 %
- male: 9.53 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Drug Ineffective *:
- 0-1: 0.14 %
- 2-9: 0.14 %
- 10-19: 0.41 %
- 20-29: 6.89 %
- 30-39: 14.74 %
- 40-49: 22.87 %
- 50-59: 29.61 %
- 60+: 25.21 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (40 people, 3.08%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (33 people, 2.54%)
- Hypothyroidism (23 people, 1.77%)
- Depression (18 people, 1.39%)
- Diabetes (15 people, 1.16%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (871 people, 67.15%)
- Contrave (150 people, 11.57%)
- Meridia (60 people, 4.63%)
- Xenical (33 people, 2.54%)
- Belviq (29 people, 2.24%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased (276 people, 21.28%)
- Steatorrhea (216 people, 16.65%)
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (188 people, 14.49%)
- Malaise (180 people, 13.88%)
- Appetite - Increased (160 people, 12.34%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Drug ineffective and Weight control?
- Check symptoms - is your drug ineffective caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeDrug ineffective and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 30,780 Weight control patients)
Drug ineffective has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 523,368 Drug ineffective patients).
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Drug ineffectiveDrug ineffective
Other conditions that could case Drug ineffectiveDrug ineffective
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
I am 27 and have been on Bactrim for about 7 weeks due to a Staph Infection after a Felon in my finger. I have lost 25lbs in this time and it is starting to worry me. I haven't weighed 175lb since the 7th grade. Anyone have any insight or experiences like this on Bactrim?
You may be interested in these reviews
I like to keep updated on this info since I take 50 mg of this medication daily but it seems to be losing its effectiveness even though I do take drug holidays. I must be doing something wrong and I check to see what it could be. If anyone has any advice, I would appreciate it. Thanks, Ali
hi I have been on Temazepan for the last 5 years, 25 milligrams. I am thinking of going off it. I have tried twice without success. Any suggestons, or better substitutes. I am an active 82 year old female
I have been on temazepan for about 5 years, without any side effects. However, just lately, I discovered that weight loss is a side effect. I have lost about 20 lbs in the last 5 years, and took every test to find out why. I now believe it is from the temazepan, and i dont want to go off
Hello Everyone, my name is Robbi Vee and I live in the Washington, DC area. I am prior military, now am a military spouse. I am also a thyroid cancer survivor of 10 years-WHOOHOO! However, I am still dealing will the ongoing challenges and frustrations of weight management! I am truly hoping I ...