Weight control and Obstruction gastric - from FDA reports
Obstruction gastric is reported only by a few people with Weight control. We study 5 people who have Obstruction gastric and Weight control from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
5 people who have Weight Control and Obstruction Gastric are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Obstruction Gastric *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Obstruction Gastric *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Blood Insulin Increased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Blood Glucose Abnormal: 2 people, 40.00%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 20.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Metformin: 2 people, 40.00%
- Bydureon: 2 people, 40.00%
- Alli: 2 people, 40.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Decreased: 2 people, 40.00%
- Steatorrhea: 2 people, 40.00%
- Intestinal Obstruction: 2 people, 40.00%
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2 people, 40.00%
- Flatulence (flatus expelled through the anus): 2 people, 40.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Obstruction gastric with Weight control?
You are not alone:
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,042 Weight control patients)
Obstruction gastric (obstruction in stomach) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, acne, type 2 diabetes, gastric cancer, osteoporosis (latest reports from 792 Obstruction gastric patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstruction gastricObstruction gastric (637 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Obstruction gastricObstruction gastric (355 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Calan and Motrin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Troponin Increased with Oxycodone And Acetaminophen? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Iron Deficiency Anaemia with Lincocin? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Cancer with Centrum Silver? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Kidney Cancer with Centrum Silver? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Xanax for a 67 year old man - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Vyvanse - an hour ago
- A study for a 38 year old woman who takes Temazepam, Tessalon - an hour ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Luvox - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Aleve - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.