Weight control and Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic - from FDA reports
There is no Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic and Weight Control from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic with Weight control?
You are not alone:
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,042 Weight control patients)
Obstructive Uropathy - Bilateral - Chronic
Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic (a blockage that prevents urine from leaving in both kidneys long lasting condition) (latest reports from 3 Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic patients).
Drugs that are associated with Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronicObstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
Other conditions that could cause Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronicObstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Enbrel and Ambien drug interaction - now
- Will you have Bone Development Abnormal with Arimidex? - now
- Will you have Gingival Bleeding with Lupron? - a second ago
- Will you have Lump In The Abdomen with Albuterol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hernia - Abdominal with Albuterol? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Ambien, Zyrtec Allergy, Fish Oil, Oracea - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old man who takes Montelukast Sodium - 46 minutes ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Epinephrine - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Motrin Ib, Hydroxyzine - an hour ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Cartia Xt, Xarelto - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.