Who have Obtundation with Weight control - from FDA reports
Obtundation is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Weight control from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
14 people who have Weight Control and Obtundation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Obtundation *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Obtundation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 21.43 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 35.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Type 1 Diabetes: 2 people, 14.29%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 7.14%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 7.14%
- Asthma: 1 person, 7.14%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Meridia: 3 people, 21.43%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 21.43%
- Xenical: 2 people, 14.29%
- Elderberry: 2 people, 14.29%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 14.29%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Cardiac Arrest: 4 people, 28.57%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 21.43%
- Ventricular Fibrillation (abnormally irregular heart rhythm): 2 people, 14.29%
- Road Traffic Accident: 2 people, 14.29%
- Confusional State: 2 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Obtundation with Weight control?
You are not alone:
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,042 Weight control patients)
Obtundation (less than full mental capacity in a medical patient, typically as a result of a medical condition or trauma) has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 36,749 Obtundation patients).
Drugs that are associated with ObtundationObtundation (2,332 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ObtundationObtundation (2,440 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rickets with Sumatriptan? - now
- Will you have Renal Rickets with Sumatriptan? - now
- Will you have Osteomalacia In Children with Sumatriptan? - now
- Will you have Vitamin D Deficiency with Sumatriptan? - now
- Baby Aspirin and Kakmachi drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Concerta - 33 minutes ago
- Prediction of Toprol-xl, Ativan, Norco for a 55 year old man - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Amitril, Lamotrigine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Lexapro for a 41 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Zofran, Zoloft - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.