Will you have Obtundation with Weight control - from FDA reports
Obtundation is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lipitor and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Weight control from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Obtundation and Weight control, and their synonyms.
What is Weight control?
Weight control can be treated by Acai berry, Adderall, Adderall 10, Adderall 20, Adderall 30 (latest reports from 35,621 Weight control patients)
What is Obtundation?
Obtundation (less than full mental capacity in a medical patient, typically as a result of a medical condition or trauma) has been reported by people with pain, depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, diabetes (latest reports from 37,963 Obtundation patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
14 people who have Weight Control and Obtundation are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Obtundation *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Obtundation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 14.29 %
- 30-39: 21.43 %
- 40-49: 7.14 %
- 50-59: 21.43 %
- 60+: 35.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Type 1 Diabetes: 2 people, 14.29%
- Preventive Health Care: 2 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 7.14%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 7.14%
- Asthma: 1 person, 7.14%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Meridia: 3 people, 21.43%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 21.43%
- Xenical: 2 people, 14.29%
- Elderberry: 2 people, 14.29%
- Aspirin: 2 people, 14.29%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 7.14%
- Sudafed 12 Hour: 1 person, 7.14%
- Morphine: 1 person, 7.14%
- Metoprolol Tartrate: 1 person, 7.14%
- Duragesic: 1 person, 7.14%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Cardiac Arrest: 4 people, 28.57%
- Convulsion (muscles contract and relax rapidly and repeatedly, resulting in an uncontrolled shaking of the body): 3 people, 21.43%
- Ventricular Fibrillation (abnormally irregular heart rhythm): 2 people, 14.29%
- Road Traffic Accident: 2 people, 14.29%
- Confusional State: 2 people, 14.29%
- Hepatic Failure (liver failure): 2 people, 14.29%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 2 people, 14.29%
- Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat): 2 people, 14.29%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 2 people, 14.29%
- Glioblastoma (most common and most aggressive malignant primary brain tumour in humans): 2 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Obtundation with Weight control?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obtundation and Weight control
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Obtundation with Weight control
Severity of Obtundation *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 100 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with ObtundationObtundation (2,380 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause ObtundationObtundation (2,442 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Gait Disturbance with Revatio? - 3 seconds ago
- Toradol and Ca-A-Jhei drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Macroglobulinemia Of Waldenstrom with Copaxone? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Amlodipine Besylate and Famotidine - 4 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Fanapt drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Imbruvica and Cymbalta drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Obstruction Of The Ureteropelvic Junction with Tofranil-Pm? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Catecholamines Urine Increased with Levothyroxine Sodium? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Muscle Mass with Baycol? - 8 seconds ago
- Lantus Solostar and Walnut Hull drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 5 year old boy who takes Strattera - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Risperidone - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875' - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Myrbetriq - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Xarelto - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clonidine, Bystolic, Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Phenytoin, Vitamin D3, Inderal, Vitamin B12, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Folic Acid, Keppra - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Apple Cider Vinegar, Fish Oil - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.