Weight control and Occupational asthma - from FDA reports
There is no Occupational Asthma reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Occupational Asthma and Weight Control from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Occupational asthma with Weight control?
You are not alone:
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,042 Weight control patients)
Occupational asthma (a lung disorder in which substances found in the workplace cause the airways of the lungs to swell and narrow) has been reported by people with narcolepsy, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, dizziness, affective disorder (latest reports from 44 Occupational asthma patients).
Drugs that are associated with Occupational asthmaOccupational asthma (28 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Occupational asthmaOccupational asthma (31 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Loss Of Appetite with Vicks Formula 44? - now
- Will you have Posterior Capsule Opacification with Prednisone? - a second ago
- Will you have Deafness with Papaya? - a second ago
- Will you have Feeling Abnormal with Ranitidine Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Metastatic Uterine Cancer with Naproxen? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 60 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - a minute ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Zantac 150 - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Aricept, Namenda - 26 minutes ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Chantix, Protonix - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Aricept, Namenda - 44 minutes ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.