Weight control and Pachymeningitis - from FDA reports
There is no Pachymeningitis reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Pachymeningitis and Weight Control from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pachymeningitis with Weight control?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pachymeningitis
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pachymeningitis (inflammation of the dura mater or outer membrane of the brain) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, headache, castleman's disease, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis (latest reports from 116 Pachymeningitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with PachymeningitisPachymeningitis (131 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause PachymeningitisPachymeningitis (87 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePachymeningitis and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pachymeningitis
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (265 members)
- Support group for people who have Pachymeningitis (1 member)
Can you answer these questions
- i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
- Hi I'm 17 years old and I've been ill for quite some time. It started in eighth grade when I got mono. I treated right away when I found out because my mother works with my pediatrician. I was okay for awhile but during the summer that year I notice a bump in my neck I didn't tell my mother...
You may be interested in these posts
- looking for others who take Prozac and Contrave together
- I love the fact that my appetite has changed! I would love to lose weight. But it’s a little scary how much I don’t wanna eat
- I have only been on Repatha about 8 weeks and have lost 6 lbs. I am so nauseated I can hardly eat
- Had partial Hysterectomy 4 years ago, now having severe hypothyroid symptoms... don’t know if there is anyone with these issues who can share which meds helped. I feel like the busted styrofoam cup on the side of the road. Hair completely fell out, no energy, forget everything, vision going....
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Lacca drug interaction
- Will you have Fall with Brethine?
- Will you have Fainting with Intuniv?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Zubsolv?
- Will you have Vasovagal with Intuniv?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Carbidopa And Levodopa and Lacca
- Support group for people who take Brethine and have Fall?
- Support group for people who take Intuniv and have Fainting?
- Support group for people who take Zubsolv and have Drowsiness?
- Support group for people who take Intuniv and have Vasovagal?
- What to expect when you take Carbidopa And Levodopa and Lacca
- What to expect when you take Brethine and have Fall?
- What to expect when you take Intuniv and have Fainting?
- What to expect when you take Zubsolv and have Drowsiness?
- What to expect when you take Intuniv and have Vasovagal?
- A study for a 84 year old man who takes Ventolin, Perindopril Erbumine, Spiriva, Symbicort
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Amlodipine
- A study for a 9 year old boy who takes Keflex
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Nucynta, Prilosec, Voltaren, Zopiclone, Methotrexate, Baclofen, Nucynta Er
- A study for a 13 year old girl who takes Prozac, Zantac
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.