Weight control and Pain - back - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - Back reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Pain - Back and Weight Control from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - back
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Back
Pain - back has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, back pain - low, insomnia, hypothyroidism, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 6,007 Pain - back patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - backPain - back (385 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - backPain - back (539 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Back
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (276 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Back (122 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I was given bicilin for syphilis and its now my 2nd injection 1 more to go now I have sharpe pain in my lower back have anyone had same symptoms similar with injection of bicolin
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Hi. I have a herniated disc in my L5 vertebrae. It's been like this since 2006 after a hysterectomy w/epidural. Intense pain, numbness, muscle spasms. I use a rolator to get around. I'm 43, female.
- Hi I am a female and have been on nabilone for 11 months. I am on a relatively small dose, three 0.5 mg a night. I was seeking an alternative to anxiety meds. While it did not help my anxiety, it had an amazing effect on an autoimmune condition I have which was disrupting my life and sleep...
- Will you have Panic Attack with Prostate?
- Will you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease with Chlorpheniramine Maleate?
- Will you have Weakness with Sciatica?
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Sciatica?
- Will you have Muscle Weakness with Sciatica?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Prostate and Panic Attack?
- Support group for people who take Chlorpheniramine Maleate and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn'S Disease?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Weakness?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Muscular Weakness?
- Support group for people who have Sciatica and Muscle Weakness?
- Hi I am three girlfriend of a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- Charlene Vermeulen - I have extreme muscle stiffness and migraines caused by stiff jaw
- Hi I am three girlfriend off a man with a inguinal hernia the size of a softball. He is a very...
- My daughter is limping around the house. We tried mustard, salt, bananas, heating pad. I may need...
- Hi I'm fritz and I got oral thrush after I stop taking gabapentin. Looking for answers from the...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.