Weight control and Pain - back - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - Back reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Pain - Back and Weight Control from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain - back with Weight control?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - back
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Share you experience to help people like you
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Back
Pain - back has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, back pain - low, insomnia, hypothyroidism, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 6,007 Pain - back patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - backPain - back (389 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - backPain - back (520 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - back and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Back
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (265 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Back (120 members)
Can you answer these questions
- Took 1/2 of a 600mg Mucinex for 4 days straight. Developed severe back pain. It's been 5 days now. It's somewhat better but not much. Wondering how long the pain usually last?
- I was diagnosedwith the ankylosing spondylitis gene ( forget the code ) at age 41 and had alot of wear in hips and back but no fusion as of now. They were eager to put me on humira and said i was a perfect candidate but i resisted because they said if your planning to get wife prgnant not to...
- I have chronic low back pain along with adhesions from previous op using mesh implant
- i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
- Hi I'm 17 years old and I've been ill for quite some time. It started in eighth grade when I got mono. I treated right away when I found out because my mother works with my pediatrician. I was okay for awhile but during the summer that year I notice a bump in my neck I didn't tell my mother...
You may be interested in these posts
- looking for others who take Prozac and Contrave together
- I was given bicilin for syphilis and its now my 2nd injection 1 more to go now I have sharpe pain in my lower back have anyone had same symptoms similar with injection of bicolin
- I love the fact that my appetite has changed! I would love to lose weight. But it’s a little scary how much I don’t wanna eat
- I have only been on Repatha about 8 weeks and have lost 6 lbs. I am so nauseated I can hardly eat
- I have been on opiate pain medication for the last 8 years, 6 vicodin a day + 60mg of morphine and later 3 percoset +60mg of morphine. On a whim I decided to stop cold turkey, and just see how far into the detox process I could get on my own. No real symptoms til the 24 hour mark, and it was...
- Will you have Grand Mal Convulsion with Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura?
- Glipizide and Cardizem drug interaction
- Will you have Deafness Neurosensory with Reyataz?
- Will you have Fever with Isovue-M 300?
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Isovue-M 300?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Grand Mal Convulsion?
- Support group for people who take Glipizide and Cardizem
- Support group for people who take Reyataz and have Deafness Neurosensory?
- Support group for people who take Isovue-M 300 and have Fever?
- Support group for people who take Isovue-M 300 and have Heat Stroke?
- What to expect when you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura and Grand Mal Convulsion?
- What to expect when you take Glipizide and Cardizem
- What to expect when you take Reyataz and have Deafness Neurosensory?
- What to expect when you take Isovue-M 300 and have Fever?
- What to expect when you take Isovue-M 300 and have Heat Stroke?
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Rituxan
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Diovan Hct, Levo-t, Atorvastatin Calcium, Aspirin
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Inspra, Doxazosin Mesylate
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Zopiclone
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Kenalog-40
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.