Weight control and Pain - breast - from FDA reports
Pain - breast is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are 40-49 old, take medication Alli and have Bipolar disorder. This review analyzes which people have Pain - breast with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 28 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
28 people who have Weight Control and Pain - Breast are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Breast *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 4.55 %
- 30-39: 18.18 %
- 40-49: 45.45 %
- 50-59: 13.64 %
- 60+: 18.18 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 3 people, 10.71%
- Tachyphrenia (abnormally rapid mental activity): 2 people, 7.14%
- Blood Glucose: 2 people, 7.14%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 3.57%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 3.57%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave: 7 people, 25.00%
- Alli: 7 people, 25.00%
- Prozac: 4 people, 14.29%
- Seroquel: 3 people, 10.71%
- Plan B One-Step: 3 people, 10.71%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breast Engorgement (swelling of the breast): 4 people, 14.29%
- Defaecation Urgency (a sudden compelling urge to defecate): 4 people, 14.29%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 4 people, 14.29%
- Gallbladder Disorder: 3 people, 10.71%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3 people, 10.71%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - breast
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Breast
Pain - breast has been reported by people with birth control, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 15,040 Pain - breast patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - breastPain - breast (1,132 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - breastPain - breast (1,317 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Breast
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (276 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Breast (186 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like to hear about breast tenderness on Eliquis
- I'm new taking Ashwagandha Supplements . Day 3 breast tenderness. In looking for info on this supplement because it works great. I have bipolar depression and anxiety along with menopause. It's been a nightmare. This herb seems to be the answer to it all. Feeling great. But I need long term care.
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- I have been taking Lyrica since 1993 and now experience breast pain
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Will you have Nail Tinea with Fosamax?
- Will you have Purulence with Kenalog?
- Will you have Postpartum Disorder with Metoprolol Tartrate?
- Will you have Pleural Effusion with Ativan?
- Will you have Talipes with Haematotympanum?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fosamax and have Nail Tinea?
- Support group for people who take Kenalog and have Purulence?
- Support group for people who take Metoprolol Tartrate and have Postpartum Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Ativan and have Pleural Effusion?
- Support group for people who have Haematotympanum and Talipes?
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
- Hello, my name is Amanda and I am a 25 year old female. I am currently a 2nd year dental student. I...
- Hello. I have been taking Plaquenil for a year and a half. It has helped me with Lupus pain a lot....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.