Weight control and Pain - ear - from FDA reports
There is no Pain - Ear reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Pain - Ear and Weight Control from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Pain - ear with Weight control?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - ear
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Ear
Pain - ear has been reported by people with stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, bipolar disorder, insomnia, pain (latest reports from 1,022 Pain - ear patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - earPain - ear (551 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - earPain - ear (89 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Ear
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (271 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Ear (34 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Lis and I started Amitiza one week ago and it works great for the constipation. BUT every time I take it I get a bad earache in my left ear. Just wondering what are others doing to relieve the pain. Amitiza does not list earaches as a side effect.
- Last night I took Fluoxetine MG for the first time and I noticed having sharp pain on the left ear for a second. I fall back to sleep afterwords with no more pain. I am wondering if I should need to quit taking this medication. Please help. Thank you.
- Ive been on Cell Cept over two years following my kidney transplant and initially I didn't have any bother with same, 6 weeks ago i took the sickness and diarrhoea bug and since then im still experiencing the latter and extreme weight loss.My renal specialist took me off it last Thursday hoping...
- I’ve had undiagnosed right ear pain intermittently for some time without any diagnosis obtainable from ENT or medical Doctors. Took 10mg of Melatonin for sleep aid for first time last night. I awoke at 3am with a level 10+ right ear ache. I thought of an ER visit, but laid on my right ear ...
- I have had one injection of Forteo and my left ear began to hurt the next morning. Anyone else have this experience?
- Will you have Heat Exposure Injury with Lexapro?
- Will you have Mobility Decreased with Pepcid Ac?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Caduet?
- Will you have Crohns with Milk Of Magnesia?
- Will you have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk with Zyprexa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Heat Exposure Injury?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid Ac and have Mobility Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Caduet and have Weight Increased?
- Support group for people who take Milk Of Magnesia and have Crohns?
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk?
- What to expect when you take Lexapro and have Heat Exposure Injury?
- What to expect when you take Pepcid Ac and have Mobility Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Caduet and have Weight Increased?
- What to expect when you take Milk Of Magnesia and have Crohns?
- What to expect when you take Zyprexa and have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk?
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Jardiance
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Zyvox
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Flexeril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.