Weight control and Pain - groin - from FDA reports
Pain - groin is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Contrave and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Pain - groin with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 18, 2018
8 people who have Weight Control and Pain - Groin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Groin *:
- female: 28.57 %
- male: 71.43 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Groin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 25.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (2 people, 25.00%)
- Indigestion (1 person, 12.50%)
- Fluid Retention (1 person, 12.50%)
- Bipolar Disorder (1 person, 12.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave (2 people, 25.00%)
- Zetia (1 person, 12.50%)
- Meridia (1 person, 12.50%)
- Fenofibrate (1 person, 12.50%)
- Alli (1 person, 12.50%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Twitching (2 people, 25.00%)
- Muscle Aches (2 people, 25.00%)
- Musculoskeletal Pain (1 person, 12.50%)
- Haematochezia (1 person, 12.50%)
- Fever (1 person, 12.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain - groin and Weight control?
- Check symptoms - is your pain - groin caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - groin and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 30,784 Weight control patients)
Pain - Groin
Pain - groin has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,606 Pain - groin patients).
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain - groinPain - groin
Other conditions that could case Pain - groinPain - groin
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.