Weight control and Pain - groin - from FDA reports
Pain - groin is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Contrave and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Pain - groin with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
8 people who have Weight Control and Pain - Groin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Groin *:
- female: 28.57 %
- male: 71.43 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Groin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 25.00%
- Prostatic Disorder: 1 person, 12.50%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 12.50%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave: 2 people, 25.00%
- Zetia: 1 person, 12.50%
- Tegretol: 1 person, 12.50%
- Prilosec: 1 person, 12.50%
- Meridia: 1 person, 12.50%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Twitching: 2 people, 25.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 25.00%
- Taste - Impaired: 1 person, 12.50%
- Anal Fistula: 1 person, 12.50%
- Dry Mouth: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - groin
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Groin
Pain - groin has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,607 Pain - groin patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - groinPain - groin (1,247 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - groinPain - groin (1,285 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Groin
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (276 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Groin (72 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had pmr for just over 2 years now. Did not get diagnosed for 6 months after symptoms because I thought it was an rowing injury. Down to 4 mg prednisone and feeling 100 % better but for the groin pain. So odd. Can’t call it pain as when I initially had pmr, but it is bothersome. Also in...
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- Hi, my name is Ann and I was recently diagnosed with pmr/gca in March after suffering six months with no Dr's willing to pin this down, but acting like I was a hypochondriac. Because I also have gca I was started on a huge dose of prednisone 40mg and am now down to 10mg. Since the onset of all...
- Hi just swapped from pill to Depo injection this week and am doubled over with groin pain!!! Can’t believe there is a group but glad I’m not alone as thought I was going mad!!!
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Will you have Crohn'S Disease with Baclofen?
- Will you have Ddd with Aviane-28?
- Will you have Urticaria with Propofol?
- Will you have Eschar with Busulfex?
- Will you have Fall with Flax Seed?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Crohn'S Disease?
- Support group for people who take Aviane-28 and have Ddd?
- Support group for people who take Propofol and have Urticaria?
- Support group for people who take Busulfex and have Eschar?
- Support group for people who take Flax Seed and have Fall?
- Hello....I'm a 48 year old female and have had 5 different episodes with k.s. now. Last year I went...
- I have factor five leidens heterozygous. I suffered painful muscles and joints for years . This...
- Hi, I'm 41and newly diagnosed with lupus, I was hopitalized with sepsis shock and that's when they...
- Hi I'm 41 and newly diagnosed with lupus. Just started taking celcep but I already had...
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.