Weight control and Pain - groin - from FDA reports
Pain - groin is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Contrave and have High blood cholesterol. This review analyzes which people have Pain - groin with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
8 people who have Weight Control and Pain - Groin are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Groin *:
- female: 28.57 %
- male: 71.43 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Groin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 16.67 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 25.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 25.00%
- Indigestion: 1 person, 12.50%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 12.50%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 1 person, 12.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Contrave: 2 people, 25.00%
- Zetia: 1 person, 12.50%
- Meridia: 1 person, 12.50%
- Fenofibrate: 1 person, 12.50%
- Alli: 1 person, 12.50%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Twitching: 2 people, 25.00%
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 25.00%
- Musculoskeletal Pain (pain affects the bones, muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves): 1 person, 12.50%
- Haematochezia (passage of stools containing blood): 1 person, 12.50%
- Fever: 1 person, 12.50%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain - groin with Weight control?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - groin
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Groin
Pain - groin has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 7,607 Pain - groin patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - groinPain - groin (1,665 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - groinPain - groin (1,280 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - groin and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Groin
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (265 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Groin (65 members)
Can you answer these questions
- This has been going on for a month. Had ct done to check for kidney stones. Scan came back good. Everything looked good. Any ideas on what can be causing this.
- i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
- Hi I'm 17 years old and I've been ill for quite some time. It started in eighth grade when I got mono. I treated right away when I found out because my mother works with my pediatrician. I was okay for awhile but during the summer that year I notice a bump in my neck I didn't tell my mother...
- anybody have and good suggestions to relieve groin pain
You may be interested in these posts
- looking for others who take Prozac and Contrave together
- I love the fact that my appetite has changed! I would love to lose weight. But it’s a little scary how much I don’t wanna eat
- I have taken viagra for one week and felt back pain and groin pain
- I have only been on Repatha about 8 weeks and have lost 6 lbs. I am so nauseated I can hardly eat
- i am new to this and i am having pain in my groin, does this go away?
- Will you have Stress And Anxiety with Nitrostat?
- Diclofenac Sodium and Scopolamine drug interaction
- Will you have Anxiolytic Therapy with Nitrostat?
- Will you have Anxiety And Stress with Nitrostat?
- Will you have Tension with Nitrostat?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Nitrostat and have Stress And Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Diclofenac Sodium and Scopolamine
- Support group for people who take Nitrostat and have Anxiolytic Therapy?
- Support group for people who take Nitrostat and have Anxiety And Stress?
- Support group for people who take Nitrostat and have Tension?
- What to expect when you take Nitrostat and have Stress And Anxiety?
- What to expect when you take Diclofenac Sodium and Scopolamine
- What to expect when you take Nitrostat and have Anxiolytic Therapy?
- What to expect when you take Nitrostat and have Anxiety And Stress?
- What to expect when you take Nitrostat and have Tension?
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Metformin
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Prozac, Vyvanse
- Drug comparison of Toprol-xl, Zoloft for a 35 year old woman
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Depakote
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride, Carbidopa And Levodopa
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.