Who have Pain in face with Weight control - from FDA reports
There is no Pain In Face reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Pain In Face and Weight Control from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Pain in face with Weight control?
You are not alone:
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,042 Weight control patients)
Pain In Face
Pain in face (latest reports from 302 Pain in face patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain in facePain in face (289 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain in facePain in face (10 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calcium Overdose with Duspatalin? - now
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-Dependent with Perphenazine? - now
- Will you have Spotting with Cipro? - now
- Will you have Metrorrhagia with Cipro? - now
- Will you have Intermenstrual Bleeding with Cipro? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 79 year old woman who takes Xarelto, Methocarbamol - a minute ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Mirena - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Lexapro, Gabapentin - 32 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.