Weight control and Pain - joints - from FDA reports
Pain - joints is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain - joints with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 180 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
180 people who have Weight Control and Pain - Joints are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Joints *:
- female: 83.43 %
- male: 16.57 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Joints *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.86 %
- 20-29: 5.17 %
- 30-39: 15.52 %
- 40-49: 20.69 %
- 50-59: 28.45 %
- 60+: 29.31 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure (22 people, 12.22%)
- Depression (11 people, 6.11%)
- Type 2 Diabetes (9 people, 5.00%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (9 people, 5.00%)
- Pain (8 people, 4.44%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli (66 people, 36.67%)
- Xenical (17 people, 9.44%)
- Meridia (11 people, 6.11%)
- Prozac (10 people, 5.56%)
- Belviq (10 people, 5.56%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (64 people, 35.56%)
- Nausea (62 people, 34.44%)
- Drug Ineffective (61 people, 33.89%)
- Weight Increased (57 people, 31.67%)
- Malaise (54 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Pain - joints and Weight control?
- Check symptoms - is your pain - joints caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMePain - joints and Weight control from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine hydrochloride, Phentermine, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia cambogia (latest reports from 30,783 Weight control patients)
Pain - Joints
Pain - joints has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 229,649 Pain - joints patients).
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Pain - jointsPain - joints
Other conditions that could case Pain - jointsPain - joints
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My 8 yr old was prescribed cefdinir for an ear infection. After taking for 10 days he developed hives and itching for a few days. The hives were not severe. Gave him benadryl and cleared up. A few days later he complained of pain in index finger then his wrist. Thought he slept on it wrong until ...