Weight control and Pain - joints - from FDA reports
Pain - joints is found among people with Weight control, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alli and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Pain - joints with Weight control. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 180 people who have Weight control from FDA , and is updated regularly.
180 people who have Weight Control and Pain - Joints are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Joints *:
- female: 83.43 %
- male: 16.57 %
Age of people who have Weight Control and experience Pain - Joints *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.86 %
- 20-29: 5.17 %
- 30-39: 15.52 %
- 40-49: 20.69 %
- 50-59: 28.45 %
- 60+: 29.31 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 22 people, 12.22%
- Depression: 11 people, 6.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 9 people, 5.00%
- Type 2 Diabetes: 9 people, 5.00%
- Pain: 8 people, 4.44%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alli: 66 people, 36.67%
- Xenical: 17 people, 9.44%
- Meridia: 11 people, 6.11%
- Belviq: 10 people, 5.56%
- Prozac: 10 people, 5.56%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 64 people, 35.56%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 62 people, 34.44%
- Drug Ineffective: 61 people, 33.89%
- Weight Increased: 57 people, 31.67%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 54 people, 30.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Pain - joints
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 30,792 Weight control patients)
Pain - Joints
Pain - joints has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 229,667 Pain - joints patients).
Drugs that are associated with Pain - jointsPain - joints (1,780 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Pain - jointsPain - joints (4,143 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control and Pain - Joints
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (276 members)
- Support group for people who have Pain - Joints (719 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Leucoderma with shest bone pains
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- I have been taking Azithromycin 250mg and have back pain and knee pain. Those areas of my body were fine before i started the antibiotics. Could the pain be for the meds. I reasonly did some looking and found Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 38 people, 6.67% As well as...
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Hi I am a female and have been on nabilone for 11 months. I am on a relatively small dose, three 0.5 mg a night. I was seeking an alternative to anxiety meds. While it did not help my anxiety, it had an amazing effect on an autoimmune condition I have which was disrupting my life and sleep...
- What to expect when you take Yasmin and have Bacterascites?
- What to expect when you take Sirolimus and have Leukopenia?
- Will you have Frostbite with Claudication?
- What to expect when you take Singulair and Gaba
- Will you have Hiv Test Positive with Benadryl?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Claudication and Frostbite?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Hiv Test Positive?
- Support group for people who take Seroquel and have Chemical Burn Of Skin?
- Support group for people who take Cialis and have Bedsore?
- Support group for people who take Golytely and have Polyp?
- My doctor has prescribed Losartan HCTZ for my high blood pressure. Has anyone experienced weight...
- Just started taking moringa today will update as I go looking for great things from this product
- I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma a week ago. I’m 35 and have been on Keppra for 3 years. I...
- LOOKING for answers for my brother in law. Has been fighting bone marrow failure for about...
- I make my own yoghurt during the last 1,5 year using pure acidophilus as a culture bacteria and now...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.