Who have Zinc deficiency with Weight control - from FDA reports
There is no Zinc Deficiency reported by people with Weight Control yet. We study people who have Zinc Deficiency and Weight Control from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Zinc deficiency with Weight control?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Zinc deficiency and Weight control
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Weight control can be treated by Phentermine, Phentermine hydrochloride, Adipex-p, Alli, Garcinia (latest reports from 35,621 Weight control patients)
Zinc deficiency has been reported by people with high blood pressure, rashes, high blood cholesterol, oedema, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 237 Zinc deficiency patients).
Drugs that are associated with Zinc deficiencyZinc deficiency (177 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Zinc deficiencyZinc deficiency (196 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Weight controla b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Juniperus Communis and B12 drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Incontinence - Bowel with Levothyroxine Thyroid? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Backache with Claritin-D? - 6 seconds ago
- Sudafed 12 Hour and Baccharis Trinervis drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematospermia with Morphine? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Haematotoxicity with Etodolac? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratolysis Exfoliativa Acquired with Symbicort? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Palpitations with Mirapex? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Mirapex? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Mirapex? - 13 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 13 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.