Xerosis and Pneumonia
Pneumonia is found among people with Xerosis, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Pneumonia with Xerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Xerosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who have Xerosis and Pneumonia are studied.
What is Xerosis?
Xerosis (abnormal dryness of the skin or mucus membranes) is found to be associated with 880 drugs and 534 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is found to be associated with 4,132 drugs and 4,498 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Pneumonia in Xerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Xerosis and experienced Pneumonia *:
- female: 16.67 %
- male: 83.33 %
Age of people who have Xerosis and experienced Pneumonia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 20 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 80 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia (acute cancer in which the bone marrow makes abnormal myeloblasts): 3 people, 50.00%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 3 people, 50.00%
- Constipation: 3 people, 50.00%
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin resulting from direct irritation by an external agent or an allergic reaction to it): 3 people, 50.00%
- Febrile Neutropenia (fever with reduced white blood cells): 3 people, 50.00%
- Fever: 3 people, 50.00%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 3 people, 50.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3 people, 50.00%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 33.33%
- Hyponatremia (abnormally low level of sodium in the blood; associated with dehydration): 2 people, 33.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lunesta: 3 people, 50.00%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 50.00%
- Zocor: 1 person, 16.67%
- Tremfya: 1 person, 16.67%
- Solu-Cortef: 1 person, 16.67%
- Senna: 1 person, 16.67%
- Otezla: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hygroton: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cosentyx: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cordarone: 1 person, 16.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Cardiac Failure Congestive: 3 people, 50.00%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 1 person, 16.67%
- Pneumonia Bacterial (pneumonia associated with bacterial infection): 1 person, 16.67%
- Hepatic Enzyme Increased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Fever: 1 person, 16.67%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 16.67%
- Dizziness: 1 person, 16.67%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Pneumonia?Check whether Pneumonia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pneumonia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pneumonia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Pneumonia:
- Prednisone: 28,999 reports
- Methotrexate: 22,271 reports
- Aspirin: 18,784 reports
- Revlimid: 16,950 reports
- Humira: 15,700 reports
- Enbrel: 14,083 reports
- Furosemide: 13,078 reports
- Omeprazole: 12,662 reports
- Lasix: 11,196 reports
- Spiriva: 10,091 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia (4,132 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Pneumonia:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 33,649 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 25,351 reports
- High blood pressure: 15,652 reports
- Asthma: 13,790 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,898 reports
- Primary pulmonary hypertension: 12,732 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Pneumonia:
- Pneumonia (4,498 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Pneumonia and Xerosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Clexane and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 18 seconds ago
- Norvasc and Spinal Claudication - 22 seconds ago
- Ranitidine and Guaifenesin drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Skelaxin and Dexilant drug interaction - 59 seconds ago
- Duphalac and Remeron drug interaction - a minute ago
- Aldactone and Bradycardia - 2 minutes ago
- Mucinex Dm and Cellulitis - 4 minutes ago
- Milk Thistle and Hypotonia - 5 minutes ago
- How effective is Clonazepam for High Blood Pressure? - 5 minutes ago
- Yawning in Amlodipine Besylate, how severe and when it was recovered? - 5 minutes ago