Yaws and Xanthopsia - from FDA reports
There is no Xanthopsia reported by people with Yaws yet. We study people who have Xanthopsia and Yaws from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
Do you have Xanthopsia with Yaws?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Xanthopsia
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Yaws (tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints caused by the spirochete bacterium) (latest reports from 4 Yaws patients)
Xanthopsia (yellow vision) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, erection problems, major depression, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 264 Xanthopsia patients).
Drugs that are associated with XanthopsiaXanthopsia (363 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause XanthopsiaXanthopsia (261 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Yawsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Yaws and Xanthopsia
- Support group for people who have Yaws
- Support group for people who have Xanthopsia (1 member)
- Will you have Pleural Calcification with Depression?
- Will you have Nerve Root Lesion with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Valsartan?
- Will you have Facial Pain with Keppra?
- Will you have Asthma with Frova?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Depression and Pleural Calcification?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Nerve Root Lesion?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Facial Pain?
- Support group for people who take Frova and have Asthma?
- What to expect when you have Depression and Pleural Calcification?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Nerve Root Lesion?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and have Breathing Difficulty?
- What to expect when you take Keppra and have Facial Pain?
- What to expect when you take Frova and have Asthma?
- A study for a 15 year old boy who takes Zantac
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Gleevec
- Drug comparison of Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Zoloft for a 71 year old woman
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Brilinta
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Methotrexate
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.