Yaws and Xanthopsia - from FDA reports
There is no Xanthopsia reported by people with Yaws yet. We study people who have Xanthopsia and Yaws from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Xanthopsia with Yaws?
You are not alone:
Yaws (tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints caused by the spirochete bacterium) (latest reports from 4 Yaws patients)
Xanthopsia (yellow vision) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, erection problems, high blood pressure, major depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 288 Xanthopsia patients).
Drugs that are associated with XanthopsiaXanthopsia (373 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause XanthopsiaXanthopsia (261 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Yawsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Elderberry and Zantac drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Toxic Encephalopathy with Bupivacaine Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Genital Sores - Female with Lamisil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Subconjunctival Hemorrhage with Effexor? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Red Eye with Effexor? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 73 year old woman who takes Flecainide Acetate, Eliquis, Cardizem - 33 minutes ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Humira, Meloxicam, Lexapro - 55 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Lamotrigine, Valacyclovir Hydrochloride for a 19 year old girl - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Xarelto - an hour ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Losartan, Gabapentin - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.