Who have Xanthopsia with Yaws - from FDA reports
There is no Xanthopsia reported by people with Yaws yet. We study people who have Xanthopsia and Yaws from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Xanthopsia with Yaws?
You are not alone:
Yaws (tropical infection of the skin, bones and joints caused by the spirochete bacterium) (latest reports from 4 Yaws patients)
Xanthopsia (yellow vision) has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, erection problems, high blood pressure, major depression, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 288 Xanthopsia patients).
Drugs that are associated with XanthopsiaXanthopsia (375 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause XanthopsiaXanthopsia (263 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Yawsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Magnesium Metabolism Disorder with Effexor Xr? - a second ago
- Will you have Vision Blurred with Norvasc? - a second ago
- Will you have Meningitis - Staphylococcal with Mobic? - 2 seconds ago
- Spironolactone and Vaccinium Myrtillus drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Rhinitis with Olive Leaf? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Pathological Gambling with Aripiprazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Occult Blood Nos Positive with Progestasert? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Pain with Apresoline? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Neck with Apresoline? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Neck Stiffness with Apresoline? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Curcuminoids, Ranitidine, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Prazosin Hydrochloride, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Omeprazole, Atorvastatin Calcium, Fluoxetine, Memantine, Gabapentin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Vyvanse, Spironolactone, Modafinil, Linzess, Botox, Latuda - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old man who takes Lipitor, Effient, Metformin, Aspirin - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Sensipar - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Seroquel Xr - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride, Desvenlafaxine Succinate, Vesicare, Truvada, Methylprednisolone, Tramadol, Valacyclovir, Tramadol Hydrochloride And Acetaminophen, Provigil, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Pantoprazole, Lisinopril - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Melatonin, Unisom - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Hydrochlorothiazide - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Celexa - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Gabapentin - 14 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.