Yolk sac tumour site unspecified and Salivary gland mucocele - from FDA reports
There is no Salivary Gland Mucocele reported by people with Yolk Sac Tumour Site Unspecified yet. We study people who have Salivary Gland Mucocele and Yolk Sac Tumour Site Unspecified from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Salivary gland mucocele with Yolk sac tumour site unspecified?
You are not alone:
Yolk Sac Tumour Site Unspecified
Yolk sac tumour site unspecified (tumour of germ cell(ovum/sperm)) (latest reports from 65 Yolk sac tumour site unspecified patients)
Salivary Gland Mucocele
Salivary gland mucocele (a cyst with mucous on salivary gland) (latest reports from 5 Salivary gland mucocele patients).
Drugs that are associated with Salivary gland mucoceleSalivary gland mucocele (3 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Salivary gland mucoceleSalivary gland mucocele (3 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Yolk sac tumour site unspecifieda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Impotence with L-Cysteine? - now
- What to expect when you take Cryselle and have Itching? - now
- What to expect when you take B6 and Prozac - a second ago
- Excedrin and Zolpidem Tartrate drug interaction - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Penicillin V Potassium and Stribild - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Viagra, Wellbutrin for a 44 year old man - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Cellcept - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Clopidogrel, Atorvastatin Calcium - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Boniva, Effexor Xr - an hour ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Ramipril - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.