Abilify and Sandimmune drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Abilify and Sandimmune together.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Abilify and Sandimmune have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 2 people who take the same drugs from the FDA, and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who take Abilify and Sandimmune together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Abilify?
Abilify has active ingredients of aripiprazole. It is often used in depression. eHealthMe is studying from 98,584 Abilify users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Sandimmune?
Sandimmune has active ingredients of cyclosporine. eHealthMe is studying from 6,666 Sandimmune users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Abilify and Sandimmune reports submitted per year:
Common Abilify and Sandimmune drug interactions by gender *:
- Interstitial lung disease
- Rash maculo-papular
Common Abilify and Sandimmune drug interactions by age *:
- Interstitial lung disease
- Rash maculo-papular
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Abilify and Sandimmune?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Cetin, M., Celik, M., Cakici, M., Polat, M., & Suner, A, "Aripiprazole-Induced Hoarseness", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2018 Jan .
- Cetin M, Celik M, Cakici M, Polat M, Suner A, "Aripiprazole induced non-cardiogenic pulmonary edema: a case report", Turk Psikiyatri Dergisi, 2014 Dec .
- O’Brien FE, O’Connor RM, Clarke G, Donovan MD, Dinan TG, Griffin BT, Cryan JF, "The P-glycoprotein inhibitor cyclosporin A differentially influences behavioural and neurochemical responses to the antidepressant escitalopram", Behavioural brain research, 2014 Mar .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Abilify and Sandimmune:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Abilify side effects:
- Weight increased: 6,809 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 5,096 reports
- Drug ineffective: 4,877 reports
- Depression: 3,566 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,524 reports
- Suicidal ideation: 3,504 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 3,232 reports
Browse all side effects of Abilify:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sandimmune side effects:
- Fever: 656 reports
- High blood pressure: 337 reports
- Pneumonia: 327 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 310 reports
- Diarrhea: 306 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 292 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 275 reports
Browse all side effects of Sandimmune:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Abilify interactions:
- Abilify and Seroquel: 7,633 reports
- Abilify and Risperdal: 5,565 reports
- Abilify and Cymbalta: 5,352 reports
- Abilify and Zyprexa: 5,157 reports
- Abilify and Wellbutrin: 4,949 reports
- Abilify and Lamictal: 4,705 reports
- Abilify and Lexapro: 3,790 reports
- Abilify and Zoloft: 3,672 reports
- Abilify and Clonazepam: 3,532 reports
- Abilify and Depakote: 3,438 reports
Browse all interactions between Abilify and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Sandimmune interactions:
- Sandimmune and Prednisolone: 945 reports
- Sandimmune and Cellcept: 837 reports
- Sandimmune and Prednisone: 731 reports
- Sandimmune and Methotrexate: 496 reports
- Sandimmune and Myfortic: 377 reports
- Sandimmune and Lasix: 376 reports
- Sandimmune and Azathioprine: 362 reports
- Sandimmune and Simulect: 335 reports
- Sandimmune and Methylprednisolone: 285 reports
- Sandimmune and Fludara: 258 reports
Browse all interactions between Sandimmune and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on aripiprazole and cyclosporine (the active ingredients of Abilify and Sandimmune, respectively), and Abilify and Sandimmune (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Abilify and Sandimmune.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Benlysta and Fibromyalgia - 5 seconds ago
- Vimovo and Inflectra drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Talwin drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Megace and Ureteric Cancer - 19 seconds ago
- Hydrochlorothiazide and Hypoglycaemia Neonatal - 31 seconds ago
- Zofran Odt and Osteoarthritis - 33 seconds ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Delusion - 35 seconds ago
- Herceptin and Aldactone drug interaction - 45 seconds ago
- Latuda and Levaquin drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Clarithromycin and Donepezil drug interaction - 53 seconds ago