Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentin drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentin together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you take Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentin?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentin
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentin
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Acetyl - l - carnitine
Acetyl - l - carnitine has active ingredients of acetyl - l - carnitine. (latest outcomes from Acetyl - l - carnitine 16 users)
Gabapentin has active ingredients of gabapentin. It is often used in neuralgia. (latest outcomes from Gabapentin 147,960 users)
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Acetyl - l - carnitine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Gabapentin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Acetyl - l - carnitine and Gabapentina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Scarff JR, "The Potential for Somnambulism Associated with Gabapentin", The Internet Journal of Psychiatry, 2017 Jan .
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Acute Arterial Occlusion - Kidney with Spironolactone? - a second ago
- Oxaliplatin and Buscopan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Gleevec and Ilaris drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Estradiol and Yaz drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease with Coreg? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Copd with Coreg? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Airway Disease with Coreg? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Obstructive Lung Disease with Coreg? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Joint Swelling with Levaquin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Swelling Of Fingers with Levaquin? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 9 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.