Aciphex and Astelin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aciphex and Astelin. Common interactions include hypertension among females and headache among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Aciphex and Astelin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 116 people who take Aciphex and Astelin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
116 people who take Aciphex and Astelin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Aciphex?
Aciphex has active ingredients of rabeprazole sodium. It is often used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. eHealthMe is studying from 24,925 Aciphex users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Astelin?
Astelin has active ingredients of azelastine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 5,294 Astelin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Aciphex and Astelin reports submitted per year:
Aciphex and Astelin drug interactions by gender *:
Aciphex and Astelin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aciphex and Astelin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Aciphex and Astelin interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 35 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 31 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 30 reports
- Dizziness: 26 reports
- Cyst (a closed sac): 25 reports
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 19 reports
- Memory loss: 9 reports
- Fluid retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 7 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Aciphex and Astelin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aciphex side effects:
- Chronic kidney disease: 6,584 reports
- Acute kidney failure: 4,266 reports
- Interstitial nephritis (inflammation of the kidney): 1,563 reports
- Pain: 1,421 reports
- Death: 1,338 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1,247 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 1,232 reports
Browse all side effects of Aciphex:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Astelin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 459 reports
- Pain: 428 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 411 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 376 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 352 reports
- Chest pain: 335 reports
- Dizziness: 319 reports
Browse all side effects of Astelin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aciphex interactions:
- Aciphex and Nexium: 8,719 reports
- Aciphex and Prilosec: 8,531 reports
- Aciphex and Prevacid: 8,497 reports
- Aciphex and Protonix: 8,114 reports
- Aciphex and Dexilant: 6,922 reports
- Aciphex and Nexium 24hr: 5,601 reports
- Aciphex and Vimovo: 5,305 reports
- Aciphex and Prilosec otc: 4,696 reports
- Aciphex and Prevacid 24 hr: 3,520 reports
- Aciphex and Aspirin: 2,760 reports
Browse all interactions between Aciphex and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Astelin interactions:
- Astelin and Singulair: 1,161 reports
- Astelin and Flonase: 1,061 reports
- Astelin and Zyrtec: 801 reports
- Astelin and Aspirin: 770 reports
- Astelin and Albuterol: 745 reports
- Astelin and Prednisone: 668 reports
- Astelin and Nexium: 600 reports
- Astelin and Nasonex: 586 reports
- Astelin and Synthroid: 570 reports
- Astelin and Allegra: 561 reports
Browse all interactions between Astelin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on rabeprazole sodium and azelastine hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Aciphex and Astelin, respectively), and Aciphex and Astelin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Aciphex and Astelin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Thiamine Hydrochloride and Haloperidol Decanoate drug interaction - now
- Fortovase and Head Injury - 4 seconds ago
- Nexium and Pneumonia Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Otezla and Neurological Symptom - 9 seconds ago
- Rhinalgia and moderna covid vaccine - 9 seconds ago
- Cefaclor and C-Reactive Protein Increased - 10 seconds ago
- Duramorph Pf and Aldomet drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Iodine Allergy - 11 seconds ago
- Acetic Acid and Neck Pain - 15 seconds ago
- Xolair and Valisone drug interaction - 18 seconds ago