Adderall 10 and Caffeine drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported only by a few people who take Adderall 10 and Caffeine together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall 10 and Caffeine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1 person who the same drugs from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 19, 2017
1 person who takes Adderall 10, Caffeine are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Adderall 10 and Caffeine?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAdderall 10 and Caffeine from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adderall 10 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 10 5,095 users)
Caffeine has active ingredients of caffeine. It is often used in fatigue. (latest outcomes from Caffeine 1,537 users)
Interactions between Adderall 10 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Caffeine and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall 10 and Caffeinea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Adderall 10 (amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate) is often used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Caffeine (caffeine) is often used to treat headache. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Adderall 10 is used in:
- Caffeine is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone found any connection between sudden hearing loss and caffeine?
- Just a lot of upper discomfort a little pain and anixity
User reviews to the study
- They say caffeine intake does not cause boils. Wrong! Ive done personal test on my own pertaining to caffeine intake and my bodies reaction. Drink two or more energy drinks I will feel the skin itch then develope a mass under the skin by the end of the day. Same with soda especiallay high ...
- Hello folks. I'm currently taking 20 mg of Adderall--love it; it really gets me focused and happy when I start my day at 5:am (early riser) with coffee, Danish, and jazz on my radio. I tried Prozac and it made me sick to my stomach, so I notified my psychiatrist that I was stopping it. We'll ...
- Hello. This drug keeps me calm and easy going. In my experience to much caffeine interacts with escitolapram oxalate. I drink light coffee with lots of cream. Although when I do drink more or stronger coffee I start feeling panic and start sweating, jittery, loosing reality, sometimes irregular ...
- I am trying to cut back my caffeine intake, as well as be able to stop taking melatonin at night for sleep. Apparently the caffeine in my body interferes with the excretion of melatonin, leaving me with depression from melatonin the next morning. At present, I am caught in an addictive cycle.
- Im very frightened as I realize the muscle atrophy I have is due to the amphetamines. Im 59 years old and have taken 20mg of amphetime daily for 5 years