Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate and thyroid tablets, usp (the active ingredients of Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid, respectively), and Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Adderall 30?
Adderall 30 has active ingredients of amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest outcomes from Adderall 30 1,845 users)
What is Armour thyroid?
Armour thyroid has active ingredients of thyroid tablets, usp. It is often used in hypothyroidism. (latest outcomes from Armour thyroid 6,357 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid
- Subscribe to monitor Adderall 30
- Subscribe to monitor Armour thyroid
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Adderall 30 and Armour thyroid
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Adderall 30 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Armour thyroid and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Adderall 30 and Armour thyroida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Edarbi vs. Valsartan And Hydrochlorothiazide - now
- Will you have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding with Invokana? - now
- Will you have Menorrhagia with Invokana? - now
- Will you have Neoplasm Prostate with Altace? - a second ago
- Cordarone and Calcium Edetate drug interaction - a second ago
- Promethazine Dm and Dong Quai drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Saliva Altered with Losartan? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Respiratory Tract Infection with Adderall? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Wound Secretion with Nasonex? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Z-E Syndrome with Agropyron Firmum? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Ventolin, Symbicort, Zyrtec Allergy, Concerta - 44 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Ashwanga - 48 minutes ago
- Prediction of Xarelto for a 70 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Xulane - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Travatan Z - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Singulair, Flovent - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Vyvanse, Lamictal for a 19 year old girl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Premarin, Fexofenadine Hydrochloride, Atorvastatin Calcium, Clonazepam, Advil, Prilosec, Synthroid, Zantac 150, Forteo, Carvedilol - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.