Albuterol and Aspirin drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Aspirin. Common interactions include renal failure among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Albuterol and Aspirin have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 18,242 people who take Albuterol and Aspirin from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
18,242 people who take Albuterol and Aspirin together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,967 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Aspirin?
Aspirin has active ingredients of aspirin. It is often used in blood clots. eHealthMe is studying from 552,962 Aspirin users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Albuterol and Aspirin reports submitted per year:
Albuterol and Aspirin drug interactions by gender *:
Albuterol and Aspirin drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol and Aspirin?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Alokaily FA, Alghamdi M, Almalki AS, Alhussaini H, "Aspirin induced leukocytoclastic vasculitis, lower gastrointestinal hemorrhage and acute renal failure (mimicking systemic vasculitis)", Saudi medical journal, 2013 Apr .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Albuterol and Aspirin interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,600 reports
- Pneumonia: 1,311 reports
- Pain: 1,303 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 971 reports
- Diarrhea: 966 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 838 reports
- Chest pain: 780 reports
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 778 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aspirin side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 37,295 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 30,192 reports
- Diarrhea: 28,557 reports
- Weakness: 26,881 reports
- Dizziness: 26,541 reports
- Drug ineffective: 22,961 reports
Browse all side effects of Aspirin:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aspirin interactions:
- Aspirin and Lisinopril: 64,979 reports
- Aspirin and Metformin: 55,835 reports
- Aspirin and Omeprazole: 52,102 reports
- Aspirin and Simvastatin: 50,884 reports
- Aspirin and Amlodipine: 47,831 reports
- Aspirin and Furosemide: 46,820 reports
- Aspirin and Revlimid: 44,690 reports
- Aspirin and Vitamin d: 44,563 reports
- Aspirin and Plavix: 44,323 reports
- Aspirin and Lipitor: 40,975 reports
Browse all interactions between Aspirin and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol and aspirin (the active ingredients of Albuterol and Aspirin, respectively), and Albuterol and Aspirin (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Albuterol and Aspirin.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acyclovir and Gallop Rhythm Present - a second ago
- Indocin and Reticuloendothelial System Stimulated - 14 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Zoladex drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Armodafinil and Duodenal Ulcer Haemorrhage - 33 seconds ago
- Serax and Kidney Infection (Pyelonephritis) - 36 seconds ago
- Bactrim vs. Amoxil - 39 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Mucomyst drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Eupressyl and Colecalciferol drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Diazepam vs. Clomipramine Hydrochloride - 51 seconds ago
- Denavir and Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab drug interaction - 54 seconds ago