Albuterol and Beclovent drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Beclovent. Common interactions include colitis among females and tremor among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Albuterol and Beclovent have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 110 people who take Albuterol and Beclovent from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
110 people who take Albuterol and Beclovent together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,926 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Beclovent?
Beclovent has active ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 539 Beclovent users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Albuterol and Beclovent reports submitted per year:
Albuterol and Beclovent drug interactions by gender *:
Albuterol and Beclovent drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol and Beclovent?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Beclovent:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol and beclomethasone dipropionate (the active ingredients of Albuterol and Beclovent, respectively), and Albuterol and Beclovent (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Albuterol and Beclovent.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Tikosyn and Jock Itch - now
- Ventolin and Rheumatoid Arthritis - 3 seconds ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Nucynta drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Insulin Autoimmune Syndrome - 34 seconds ago
- Beclovent vs. Xopenex Hfa - 35 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Vimpat drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Exparel and Taste - Impaired - a minute ago
- Gastric Ulcer and Cholangiocarcinoma - a minute ago
- Tramadol and Cefaclor drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ceftriaxone and Kenacort drug interaction - a minute ago