Albuterol and Oak bark drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Albuterol and Oak bark together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Albuterol and Oak bark. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
No report is found.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Albuterol and Oak bark?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlbuterol and Oak bark from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. (latest outcomes from Albuterol 83,720 users)
Oak bark has active ingredients of oak bark. (latest outcomes from Oak bark 2 users)
Interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Oak bark and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Oak barka b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- Has anyone had cardio version and then hospital stay to try Tikosyn ? Thanks! Didi
- hello, i need some help. iam very confused most of the time..am i going to be ok? are my drug combos ok? what is wrong with me? am i bi polar or major depressed?
- I was given drugs for an exacerbation..of reactive.airway...WHICH...I have not had since 2008...all my drugs were old..I went to my primary care ..She prescribed all my respiratory care..I had..in 2008..except one...Albuterol..I was on xopenex.before and it worked perfectly..She indicated with ...
- wanted to know if it is ok to take these medications at the same time
User reviews to the study
- Would like to know if any other children experience aggressive behavior when taking Bromfed DM and/or Albuterol.
- I was just contacted today to advise me that my platelet count is 813 and potassium 6.0. I am leaving for New Mexico tomorrow and now totally stressed. I have an appointment with a Hematologist on 27th and told to stop googling by Dr.'s office. However, I have asthma and was on Advair and ...
- I haven't needed albuterol inhalers for the last few years because of immunotherapy shots, however, the last year I have needed it more and noticed that I break out after using the inhaler.
- Hello All- Found you all here by searching Albuterol & Urinary incontinence. A little about me is that I'm pretty healthy, well I was. Just turned 53 young. I've been trim all my life. Though now slowly bloating due to asthma meds and lack of exercise due to aforementioned breathing ...
- Hello. Was informed by a lung specialist that I have bronchiectasis. Never heard of it before. After reading stuff online thought it might be good idea to connect with a support group. I am treating condition with albuterol nebulizer. Had severe body rashes from doing it 2 times a day. Had to ...