Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride. Common interactions include bronchopneumonia among females and sepsis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 183 people who take Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
183 people who take Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Ondansetron hydrochloride?
Ondansetron hydrochloride has active ingredients of ondansetron hydrochloride. It is often used in nausea. eHealthMe is studying from 7,483 Ondansetron hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride reports submitted per year:
Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride drug interactions by gender *:
Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Albuterol (134,943 reports)
- Ondansetron hydrochloride (7,483 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ondansetron hydrochloride side effects:
- Nausea and vomiting: 667 reports
- Pain: 638 reports
- Diarrhea: 574 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 558 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 552 reports
- Fever: 537 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 456 reports
Browse all side effects of Ondansetron hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Ondansetron hydrochloride interactions:
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Omeprazole: 946 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Gabapentin: 760 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Pantoprazole: 756 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Zofran: 722 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Morphine: 692 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Prednisone: 635 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Clopra: 621 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Dexamethasone: 608 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Aspirin: 606 reports
- Ondansetron hydrochloride and Lorazepam: 561 reports
Browse all interactions between Ondansetron hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol and ondansetron hydrochloride (the active ingredients of Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride, respectively), and Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Albuterol and Ondansetron hydrochloride.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Exemestane and Blindness - 4 seconds ago
- Phentermine Hydrochloride and Ibuprofen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Praluent and Percutaneous Coronary Intervention - 5 seconds ago
- Rilpivirine and Letrozole drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Glycolax and Cerebrovascular Disorder - 21 seconds ago
- Nexavar and Upper-Airway Cough Syndrome - 22 seconds ago
- Temaz and Pericardial Cyst - 28 seconds ago
- Florinef and Osteoporosis - 32 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Ventricular Fibrillation - 40 seconds ago
- Pain and Escherichia Urinary Tract Infection - 41 seconds ago