Albuterol and Revatio drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Revatio. Common interactions include fall among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Albuterol and Revatio have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 868 people who take Albuterol and Revatio from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
868 people who take Albuterol and Revatio together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Revatio?
Revatio has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in pulmonary hypertension. eHealthMe is studying from 43,589 Revatio users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Albuterol and Revatio reports submitted per year:
Albuterol and Revatio drug interactions by gender *:
Albuterol and Revatio drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol and Revatio?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Jeong SY, Jeon SJ, Kim YR, Choi SS, Kwak HS, "A Rare Case of Viagra Induced Toxic Encephalopathy", Investigative Magnetic Resonance Imaging, 2016 Sep .
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Albuterol and Revatio interactions:
- Weakness: 38 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Revatio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Revatio side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 6,977 reports
- Death: 5,590 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 3,581 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,940 reports
- Pneumonia: 2,835 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,524 reports
Browse all side effects of Revatio:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Revatio interactions:
- Revatio and Letairis: 12,063 reports
- Revatio and Tracleer: 6,703 reports
- Revatio and Remodulin: 6,683 reports
- Revatio and Coumadin: 5,677 reports
- Revatio and Tyvaso: 4,950 reports
- Revatio and Opsumit: 4,077 reports
- Revatio and Lasix: 3,883 reports
- Revatio and Ambrisentan: 3,641 reports
- Revatio and Furosemide: 2,758 reports
- Revatio and Aspirin: 2,205 reports
Browse all interactions between Revatio and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol and sildenafil citrate (the active ingredients of Albuterol and Revatio, respectively), and Albuterol and Revatio (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Albuterol and Revatio.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Zyrtec and Bee Pollen drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Vicodin and Facial Neuralgia - 11 seconds ago
- Hiv Test Positive and Itching - 16 seconds ago
- Glumetza and Hair Color Changes - 56 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Asbestosis - a minute ago
- Aripiprazole and Disinhibition - a minute ago
- Librax and Pravastatin Sodium drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Wellbutrin and Confusion - 2 minutes ago
- Coreg and Bone Loss - 2 minutes ago
- Fainting in Effexor Xr, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 minutes ago