Albuterol and Symbicort drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Symbicort. Common interactions include asthenia among females and dyspnoea among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Albuterol and Symbicort have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11,033 people who take Albuterol and Symbicort from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11,033 people who take Albuterol and Symbicort together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,957 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Symbicort?
Symbicort has active ingredients of budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 99,528 Symbicort users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Albuterol and Symbicort reports submitted per year:
Albuterol and Symbicort drug interactions by gender *:
Albuterol and Symbicort drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol and Symbicort?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Albuterol and Symbicort interactions:
- Breathing difficulty: 1,710 reports
- Pneumonia: 741 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 559 reports
- Cough: 549 reports
- Chest pain: 500 reports
- Asthma: 413 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 390 reports
- Drug ineffective: 357 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 333 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Symbicort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Symbicort side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 20,576 reports
- Asthma: 14,357 reports
- Cough: 9,475 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 7,274 reports
- Pneumonia: 7,067 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 6,886 reports
- Drug ineffective: 6,678 reports
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 6,630 reports
- Chest pain: 6,000 reports
Browse all side effects of Symbicort:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Symbicort interactions:
- Symbicort and Spiriva: 18,992 reports
- Symbicort and Prednisone: 14,197 reports
- Symbicort and Singulair: 12,879 reports
- Symbicort and Aspirin: 9,060 reports
- Symbicort and Xolair: 8,117 reports
- Symbicort and Omeprazole: 7,423 reports
- Symbicort and Ventolin: 7,021 reports
- Symbicort and Proair hfa: 6,239 reports
- Symbicort and Furosemide: 5,697 reports
Browse all interactions between Symbicort and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol and budesonide; formoterol fumarate dihydrate (the active ingredients of Albuterol and Symbicort, respectively), and Albuterol and Symbicort (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Albuterol and Symbicort.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Imbruvica and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - a second ago
- Ninlaro and Numbness And Tingling - 3 seconds ago
- Ibrance and Chemotherapy - 5 seconds ago
- Rhinocort Allergy and Indigestion - 8 seconds ago
- Zinc Sulfate and Ondansetron drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Zofran and Lomotil drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Paliperidone Palmitate and Hyperhidrosis - 26 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Breast Lump - 32 seconds ago
- Oxycet and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 32 seconds ago
- Constipation and Intracranial Pressure Increased - 34 seconds ago