Albuterol and Viekira pak drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Albuterol and Viekira pak. Common interactions include dyspnoea among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Albuterol and Viekira pak have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 136 people who take Albuterol and Viekira pak from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
136 people who take Albuterol and Viekira pak together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Albuterol?
Albuterol has active ingredients of albuterol. It is often used in asthma. eHealthMe is studying from 134,943 Albuterol users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Viekira pak?
Viekira pak has active ingredients of dasabuvir sodium ; ombitasvir; paritaprevir; ritonavir. eHealthMe is studying from 10,514 Viekira pak users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Albuterol and Viekira pak reports submitted per year:
Albuterol and Viekira pak drug interactions by gender *:
Albuterol and Viekira pak drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Albuterol and Viekira pak?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Albuterol (134,943 reports)
- Viekira pak (10,514 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Albuterol and Viekira pak:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 17,779 reports
- Pneumonia: 8,751 reports
- Drug ineffective: 8,720 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 8,683 reports
- Asthma: 7,968 reports
- Pain: 7,595 reports
- Cough: 7,384 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 7,297 reports
Browse all side effects of Albuterol:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Viekira pak side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,453 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 1,125 reports
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 946 reports
- Itching: 885 reports
- Diarrhea: 718 reports
- Weakness: 703 reports
- Rashes (redness): 584 reports
- Dizziness: 545 reports
- Indigestion: 541 reports
Browse all side effects of Viekira pak:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Albuterol interactions:
- Albuterol and Prednisone: 19,264 reports
- Albuterol and Aspirin: 18,242 reports
- Albuterol and Singulair: 15,328 reports
- Albuterol and Spiriva: 15,059 reports
- Albuterol and Omeprazole: 13,073 reports
- Albuterol and Furosemide: 12,273 reports
- Albuterol and Lisinopril: 11,967 reports
- Albuterol and Symbicort: 11,033 reports
- Albuterol and Gabapentin: 10,377 reports
- Albuterol and Lasix: 9,852 reports
Browse all interactions between Albuterol and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Viekira pak interactions:
- Viekira pak and Ribavirin: 4,196 reports
- Viekira pak and Ribasphere: 877 reports
- Viekira pak and Lisinopril: 564 reports
- Viekira pak and Aspirin: 374 reports
- Viekira pak and Amlodipine: 356 reports
- Viekira pak and Omeprazole: 353 reports
- Viekira pak and Metformin: 352 reports
- Viekira pak and Vitamin d: 332 reports
- Viekira pak and Gabapentin: 245 reports
- Viekira pak and Multivitamin: 224 reports
Browse all interactions between Viekira pak and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on albuterol and dasabuvir sodium ; ombitasvir; paritaprevir; ritonavir (the active ingredients of Albuterol and Viekira pak, respectively), and Albuterol and Viekira pak (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Albuterol and Viekira pak.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Enstilar and Arthropathy - a second ago
- Tepezza and Dry Eyes - 7 seconds ago
- Theophyl and Lipids Abnormal - 16 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Exposure To Communicable Disease - 21 seconds ago
- Menest and Osteoporosis - 23 seconds ago
- Rifabutin and Bleeding Into The Skin - 25 seconds ago
- Lovaza and Breast Lump - 29 seconds ago
- Vesicare and Flank Pain - 35 seconds ago
- Cenestin and Arrhythmias - 35 seconds ago
- Ezetimibe and Social Avoidant Behavior - 38 seconds ago