Alcohol and Levitra drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Alcohol and Levitra together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Alcohol and Levitra. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 13 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
13 people who take Alcohol, Levitra are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAlcohol and Levitra from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alcohol has active ingredients of alcohol. It is often used in stress and anxiety. (latest outcomes from Alcohol 7,142 users)
Levitra has active ingredients of vardenafil hydrochloride. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Levitra 9,210 users)
Interactions between Alcohol and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Levitra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Alcohol and Levitraa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Alcohol (alcohol) is often used to treat suicide attempt. Levitra (vardenafil hydrochloride) is often used to treat erection problems. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Alcohol is used in:
- Levitra is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have been battling alcoholism for many years. I have tried quitting on my own and rehab but am to the point apparently my body can't handle just stopping. It is apparent that my body is dependent on it now because I have drank for so many years. I recently lost a friend mainly due to abruptly ...
- I'm 43 & have history with SVT... my urologest prescribed Ciales 5mg as daily uses & vardenafil 10 before Intercourse 1 hr. My question: is that safe or not??
- Hi, i was wondering does anyone else have notice that they cant really drink alot of alcohol even 1 or 2 can cause a severe hangover? Is this because of the syndrome? thanks.
- Hi I rarely drink but when I do the next day when I wake up I am really sick - vomit every 20 mins and also have to go to the toilet ! It's like my whole system shuts down and only12 hours later i will notice my stomach/ bowel making noises again and then I stop being sick. Is there anything I ...
- can intake antabuse & also sleep aids cause any problem?
User reviews to the study
- I've had a 2-3 beers after lidocaine injections at the dentist's for about 50 years and have never had a reaction of any kind.
- I often have episodes of dysphagia after drinking too much. I have been a moderate to heavy drinker for over 20 years. I worry about Barrett's Esophagus. Has anyone else had a similar experience?
- I used Levitra once a week for a month and got a rash. I had the rash checked with blood work and biopsy for lupus or other immunological diseases and results were negative. The rash has subsided after a week. Is there any long term or serious problem if I take Levitra again? How do you handle ...
- I'm a newcomer in this group and wonder to understand the potential risks of taking Levitra and Brilinta simultaneously. it menas, not at same time but on a specific day. Inforamtion will be wellcome.
- whenever i drink i yawn uncontrollably and i don't know why. i don't would like to understand the reason why but can't find answers. please help me it would be very appreciated. thank you. :)