Aldactone and Padang-cassia drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Aldactone and Padang-cassia together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aldactone and Padang-cassia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on spironolactone and cinnamon bark (the active ingredients of Aldactone and Padang-cassia, respectively), and Aldactone and Padang-cassia (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Aldactone?
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Aldactone 35,130 users)
What is Padang-cassia?
Padang-cassia has active ingredients of cinnamon bark.
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
No report is found.
Do you take Aldactone and Padang-cassia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Aldactone and Padang-cassia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Aldactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Padang-cassia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aldactone and Padang-cassiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Radial Nerve Injury with Amoxicillin? - now
- Will you have Eczema with Glucotrol Xl? - a second ago
- Will you have Acute Cerebellar Ataxia with Sertraline? - a second ago
- Will you have Infantile Eczema with Glucotrol Xl? - a second ago
- Will you have Cerebellitis with Sertraline? - a second ago
- Will you have Dermatitis - Atopic with Glucotrol Xl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ataxia - Acute Cerebellar with Sertraline? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Atopic Eczema with Glucotrol Xl? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cerebellar Ataxia with Sertraline? - 2 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Cacari drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 54 minutes ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Mirena - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Allegra Allergy, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Concerta - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.