Aldactone and Padang-cassia drug interactions - from FDA reports
There is no drug interactions reported by people who take Aldactone and Padang-cassia together yet. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aldactone and Padang-cassia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you take Aldactone and Padang-cassia?
You are not alone:
Aldactone has active ingredients of spironolactone. It is often used in acne. (latest outcomes from Aldactone 35,130 users)
Padang-cassia has active ingredients of cinnamon bark.
Browse by gender and age
Interactions between Aldactone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Padang-cassia and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aldactone and Padang-cassiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Carvedilol and Bachelor'S Buttons drug interaction - now
- Will you have Pain - Shoulder with Zetia? - now
- Will you have Shoulder Pain with Zetia? - now
- Anastrozole and Wampocap drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Swollen Lymph Nodes with Cialis? - a second ago
- Pantoprazole and Cymbalta drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Ulna Fracture with Allergic Rhinitis? - a second ago
- Nicorette and Octacosanol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Erythema Multiforme with Augmentin '875'? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis with Augmentin '875'? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - an hour ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 6 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.