Aleve and Nifedipine drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aleve and Nifedipine. Common interactions include weight increased among females and fatigue among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Aleve and Nifedipine have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 139 people who take Aleve and Nifedipine from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
139 people who take Aleve and Nifedipine together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Aleve?
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 66,194 Aleve users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Nifedipine?
Nifedipine has active ingredients of nifedipine. It is often used in high blood pressure. eHealthMe is studying from 46,346 Nifedipine users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Aleve and Nifedipine reports submitted per year:
Aleve and Nifedipine drug interactions by gender *:
Aleve and Nifedipine drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Aleve and Nifedipine?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Aleve (66,194 reports)
- Nifedipine (46,346 reports)
Common Aleve and Nifedipine interactions:
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 8 reports
- Sepsis (a severe blood infection that can lead to organ failure and death): 7 reports
- Rashes (redness): 6 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 5 reports
- Heart palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 4 reports
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Nifedipine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aleve side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 9,879 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 3,061 reports
- Pain: 2,749 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 2,536 reports
- Dizziness: 2,454 reports
Browse all side effects of Aleve:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nifedipine side effects:
- High blood pressure: 3,068 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 2,587 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2,376 reports
- Drug ineffective: 2,299 reports
- Hypotension (abnormally low blood pressure): 2,265 reports
- Diarrhea: 2,204 reports
- Weakness: 2,149 reports
Browse all side effects of Nifedipine:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Aleve interactions:
- Aleve and Aspirin: 6,366 reports
- Aleve and Tylenol: 4,386 reports
- Aleve and Vitamin d: 3,652 reports
- Aleve and Ibu: 3,048 reports
- Aleve and Profen: 3,037 reports
- Aleve and Lisinopril: 2,894 reports
- Aleve and Prednisone: 2,682 reports
- Aleve and Advil: 2,456 reports
- Aleve and Gabapentin: 2,352 reports
- Aleve and Omeprazole: 2,257 reports
Browse all interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Nifedipine interactions:
- Nifedipine and Aspirin: 6,338 reports
- Nifedipine and Furosemide: 5,941 reports
- Nifedipine and Prednisone: 4,989 reports
- Nifedipine and Lisinopril: 4,291 reports
- Nifedipine and Omeprazole: 4,170 reports
- Nifedipine and Metformin: 3,787 reports
- Nifedipine and Atenolol: 3,128 reports
- Nifedipine and Simvastatin: 2,952 reports
- Nifedipine and Zide: 2,795 reports
- Nifedipine and Hydrochlorothiazide: 2,777 reports
Browse all interactions between Nifedipine and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on naproxen sodium and nifedipine (the active ingredients of Aleve and Nifedipine, respectively), and Aleve and Nifedipine (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Aleve and Nifedipine.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Extrasystoles and drugs of ingredients of trastuzumab - a second ago
- Vitamin D and Safflower Oil drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Micronor and Dizziness - 4 seconds ago
- Seroquel and Body Mass Index Decreased - 9 seconds ago
- Accuretic and Blood Pressure Management - 12 seconds ago
- Enoxaparin Sodium and Pneumonia Escherichia - 13 seconds ago
- Psyllium Husk vs. Dulcolax - 17 seconds ago
- Xanax and Balance Disorder - 18 seconds ago
- Restless Leg Syndrome and drugs of ingredients of eculizumab - 23 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Tartrate and Mavik drug interaction - 23 seconds ago