Aleve and Xarelto drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Aleve and Xarelto together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Aleve and Xarelto. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 306 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 21, 2017
306 people who take Aleve, Xarelto are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Aleve and Xarelto?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeAleve and Xarelto from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Aleve has active ingredients of naproxen sodium. It is often used in pain. (latest outcomes from Aleve 44,137 users)
Xarelto has active ingredients of rivaroxaban. It is often used in atrial fibrillation/flutter. (latest outcomes from Xarelto 88,588 users)
Interactions between Aleve and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xarelto and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Aleve and Xareltoa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Aleve (naproxen sodium) is often used to treat pain. Xarelto (rivaroxaban) is often used to treat atrial fibrillation/flutter. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Aleve is used in:
- Xarelto is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I have a small blood clot on a new implanted aortic valve. Additionally, I recently found out I have a 1.5 mm brain aneurism. My cardiac surgeon recommended taking xarelto fir the.heart valve clot. My neurologist says since I had anyerism symptoms, I'm at a high risk for a brain bleed. A ...
- I am on Xarelto. Can I safely take COQ10 with it?
- is it safe to take turmeric curcumin with zaralto 15mg a day?
- Can you take blood thinner xyrelto and supplement 5htp? Together?
- has xarelto cause cognitive disorder in females ages 58-60 who has taken the med for 1 or more years?