Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa. Common interactions include oral pain among females and abscess among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 11 people who take Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
11 people who take Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Allegra-d 12 hour?
Allegra-d 12 hour has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 851 Allegra-d 12 hour users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Zometa?
Zometa has active ingredients of zoledronic acid. It is often used in multiple myeloma. eHealthMe is studying from 68,657 Zometa users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa reports submitted per year:
Common Allegra-D 12 Hour and Zometa drug interactions by gender *:
- Oral pain
- Pericardial effusion malignant
- Primary sequestrum
- Pulmonary thrombosis
- Rectal haemorrhage
- Retroperitoneal haemorrhage
- Rib fracture
- Road traffic accident
- Oral surgery
- Pain in jaw
- Primary sequestrum
Common Allegra-D 12 Hour and Zometa drug interactions by age *:
- Impaired healing
- Pulmonary embolism
- Weight decreased
- Back pain
- Blood glucose increased
- Anal inflammation
- Atrioventricular block first degree
Common conditions people have *:
- Metastases To Bone (cancer spreads to bone): 5 people, 45.45%
- Depression: 5 people, 45.45%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 5 people, 45.45%
- Sarcoidosis (an inflammatory disease that affects multiple organs in the body, but mostly the lungs and lymph glands): 4 people, 36.36%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 4 people, 36.36%
- Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women): 4 people, 36.36%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 4 people, 36.36%
- Abscess (pus): 1 person, 9.09%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
Common Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa interactions:
Browse all drug interactions of Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zometa side effects:
- Aseptic necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 12,597 reports
- Pain: 11,683 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 8,299 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 7,123 reports
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 5,818 reports
Browse all side effects of Zometa:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Zometa interactions:
- Zometa and Revlimid: 12,392 reports
- Zometa and Aspirin: 8,708 reports
- Zometa and Aredia: 8,112 reports
- Zometa and Dexamethasone: 5,877 reports
- Zometa and Velcade: 5,769 reports
- Zometa and Decadron: 4,741 reports
- Zometa and Prednisone: 4,477 reports
- Zometa and Oxycontin: 3,599 reports
- Zometa and Omeprazole: 3,464 reports
- Zometa and Lasix: 3,339 reports
Browse all interactions between Zometa and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fexofenadine hydrochloride; pseudoephedrine hydrochloride and zoledronic acid (the active ingredients of Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa, respectively), and Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Allegra-d 12 hour and Zometa.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Remicade and Tylenol drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Artane vs. Pramipexole Dihydrochloride - 4 seconds ago
- Streptase and Rashes - 7 seconds ago
- Caffeine and Depression Suicidal - 15 seconds ago
- Trazodone Hydrochloride and Ziana drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Vitamin B12 vs. Caffeine - 16 seconds ago
- Enbrel and Isotretinoin drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Rapamune and Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Increased - 18 seconds ago
- Quetiapine Fumarate and Tobi drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Xtandi drug interaction - 25 seconds ago