Allegra and Flonase drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Allegra and Flonase together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,392 people who take Allegra and Flonase from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3,392 people who take Allegra, Flonase are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Brain stem haemorrhage (bleeding into structures of brain stem)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Allegra and Flonase?
You are not alone:
Allegra has active ingredients of fexofenadine hydrochloride. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Allegra 51,818 users)
Flonase has active ingredients of fluticasone propionate. It is often used in allergies. (latest outcomes from Flonase 43,870 users)
Interactions between Allegra and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Flonase and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Allegra and Flonasea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Allegra and Flonase (19,467 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Disturbance In Social Behavior with Zinacef? - a second ago
- Will you have Disturbance In Social Behaviour with Zinacef? - a second ago
- Roxicodone and Turmeric drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Surgery with Revlimid? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Graft Versus Host Disease In Lung with Bystolic? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Simvastatin - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Losartan - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Losartan, Simvastatin - 31 minutes ago
- Prediction of Aptiom, B-12, Calan Sr, Synthroid, Vitamin B-2, Aspirin for a 43 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 5 hours ago
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.